Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 am 

Cafe Mocha is our rental this year. We rented from Old Colony Realty. We thank you BEACH LADY for recommending this company to us. They have been really great so far. The house is third row but the walk to the beach is only about 350 ft. The beach access is right at the end of our street(7th ave). There are 4 large bedrooms. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, plus there is a half bath on the main floor. One bedroom is on the main floor. The other three are upstairs. The washer/dryer are upstairs...I love this! There is a TV in each bedroom and one in the living room. The living room TV is not a flat screen but it is large and ez to see...There is a deck off the living room and off the master bedroom with deck furniture. There is a small pool...we were surprised at how warm the water was there is a picnic table and plenty of furniture around the pool...There are pool toys, beach chairs and a beach wagon...There is a charcoal grill for outdoor cooks(not my specialty)

The house has nice kitchen appliances. There are ceiling fans in each bedroom and 2 in LR... The home is very clean and we are so happy with it a good value for our money.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:13 pm 

Glad to hear that so far the house is working out OK. The house we rent is on the same street but a few houses closer to the beach, it is 115 B 7th Ave. (For some reason it is called Wells on 7th??). So looking forward to being there the month of October. Wish we could do three months again but not likely. Unless we win a lottery or something. Old Colony Realty has always been very accommodating to us. Enjoy your stay. I like the beach access there on 7th avenue.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:20 pm 

I like the beach access here, as well. We are only 350 ft from the beach and it is called a 3rd row house. The ball field is right across from the house. My son in law Eric has really enjoyed watching it being used...no real games going on right now but many people practicing. We have not had many issues with the house. We did have a time figuring out the dishwasher. It has a power switch on the wall. It's label had fallen off...LOL...but we are good now!

I know what you mean about staying extended times. I am hoping when retirement time comes around...we will be able to do a longer stay...if we win the lotto ever...some place will be purchased...oh well...we are just greatful for what we are able to do right now...