Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:59 pm 

No slowdowns at all on I-26 between Hendersonville, NC and Spartanburg, SC. We made great time and the weather was beautiful. So great to be back in MB for a couple of days. No computer with me this trip so any comments this time will be off my phone.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:41 am 

That is wonderful news. Now lets just hope it stays that way. Enjoy your days at the beach.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:59 pm 

Since we are leaving Friday morning :lol: I thought I would bump this up. Does anyone know of any slow downs on I26?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:36 pm 

Keep in mind I went through Spartanburg around 7 a.m. going to MB and around 3 a.m. going home. Nothing to slow us down either time. Did have one lane closed on the way home just west of Spartanburg. I honestly think that this construction is only going on late at night anyway. I had family traveling home 6 hours before me and they said that they didn't go through any construction on the way home. I-40 had one small stretch on your return trip down to one lane. I-20 was clear. Small stretch of I-95 that we bypass Florence on was also clear. Have a great trip.

:cool: One last bit of info. Cheapest gas in Spartanburg area on I-26 was exit 41.