Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 pm 

We are staying at The Baywatch for a week in July, but would like to extend our vacation for 2-3 more days without breaking the bank. Was wondering if anyone has stayed at The Peppertree Ocean Club, or has any reviews of the place.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:52 pm 

I have not been inside for a number of years but 5 or 6 years ago the units were nice even though this place has been around a long time, it is in a nice location, not a lot of high rises surrounding it. If you can get a deal to stay there, do it. This is a timeshare so it should be kept up.

Gary

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:18 pm 

Thanks for the reply!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:09 pm 

Have stayed there several times. Our favorite place for our style of beach trips. Not too big. Not too small. Has decent ammenties without the huge crowds. Staff is probably the best of anyplace we've stayed.

Yes it's older. Would have to research history again. Was a motel in the 70's. Hurricane wiped it out. Peppertree Vacation Club bought the property and converted the units into timeshares.

Maybe six floors. Three elevators. Seldom a wait. If third floor or lower it's an easy climb up the steps. Times we've showed up early and grabbed a room to extend our stay. They usually put us over on the side. Rooms face down the beach. Ocean view but not oceanfront. Still isn't bad for a few days.

Last year the beach was more crowded than any other trip. Large resort opened across the road and I guess it's finally getting guests.

Maybe 3-4 block walk north to Sea Mountain Highway. Pizza, seafood, ice cream, groceries and bike rentals there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 am 

Well... this reply is 2 years late but we will be staying in #907 at the Mar Vista Grande. I'll let you know how it was. I am looking forward SOOOOOO much to this vacation!! We usually go to VA Beach, but my wife tells me that I will love Myrtle MUCH more.
The Mar Vista Grande looks pretty nice!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:41 am 
Site Admin

Hello, zoha, and welcome to our message board and looking forward to hearing about your vacation!on! Will you be here soon?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall