Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:16 am 

Since we are coming down on Friday not sure what our first meal will be but on Saturday when we check in our meal is always Bojangles. We love it and it's our first officL day and grocery shop day and all.. other than that breakfast for sure is sea captains house and mammys.. we've decided against prossers this year.

Dinners... were wanting to change it up and that's why I'm reading everyone's post.. our friends were down around the fourth and ate at Chucks Steak house and said it was wonderful and he's the pickiest fellow ever. So our neighbors were there the next week and loved it!! So we plan to try it for sure!

Daughter insist on Paula Deens. She's ate at the one in Gatlinburg for breakfast and dinner.

Has anyone beeen to walburgers? And how was it?

I know hubby and I are going to pier ?? (Went blank on the #) one night

Hubby was to drive north one day to around calabash on a rainy/cloudy day. Any suggestion on where to have dinner there ?

Our friend also says Chesapeake House.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:23 am 

luvmb wrote:
.. our friends were down around the fourth and ate at Chucks Steak house and said it was wonderful .

I've not ate at Chuck's in twenty years, but it's always a solid choice. I remember eating there as a kid and I have college age children now. They have to be doing something right to stay open that long.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:57 pm 

We are two weeks away. Here are our must eat picks for 5 of the seven nights:

Drunken Jacks - love the wait on the back deck for drinks and appetizer almost as much as dinner
Chesapeake House - great hushpuppies and all around meal
Carolina Roadhouse - love the croissants and steak
Sea Captain's House - the pecan crusted grouper is to die for
Fiesta Mexicana - one night change-up with good Mexican food

Still debating the last couple dinner choices. Can't wait to eat at the beach!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

We find it almost impossible to plan meals in MB! There are too many options, plus we never know quite where we'll be when we are hungry!! But somehow, we definitely will go to Flying Fish, and Dirty Don's for the blackened oysters!! Don't know why, but they are one of the only things I crave while away from MB :dontknow: !

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:06 pm 

Pilsbury Ninja wrote:
We find it almost impossible to plan meals in MB! There are too many options, plus we never know quite where we'll be when we are hungry!! But somehow, we definitely will go to Flying Fish, and Dirty Don's for the blackened oysters!! Don't know why, but they are one of the only things I crave while away from MB :dontknow: !

I'm down to about two or three must haves and would be okay with Chick-fil-A for a night or two. Ate Dominoes a couple of nights back in June. Driftwoods and Prosser's are the only two I wouldn't skip.