Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:01 am 

Well we finally made it a two week stay for me and gina and my goodness was it ever worth it. We stayed at the Surfmaster as usual and had a wonderful time in both condos we rented. For the week of 8/27 to 9/3 we stayed in a great 1 bdrm 1.5 bath that was recently renovated and it was gorgeous. We weathered the storm on Friday the 2nd with out any issues and enjoyed the other days relaxing as usual at the beach and the pool. The week of 9/3 to 9/10 we moved to a 3 bdrm condo as our other guests came down and it again proved to be a wonderful time. The Condo had just undergone a complete renovation and it was probably one of the best we have ever stayed in.

The two weeks couldn't have been more enjoyable I played a good bit of golf at my favorite courses Caledonia and True Blue. We had the best dinners at Capt. Dave's Dockside, Gulfstream, Wicked Tuna, Abuelo's, The PIT (one of our new favs), and by far the best restaurant we have ever eaten at in all the years down there Franks. We celebrated Gina's bday there and went back a couple times more. They really know how to take care of you there. Also special thanks to Old Fashioned Ice cream for taking such good care of us when we shoed up late on two scoop Tuesday, and I would be remiss if I didn't mention the best breakfast place on earth The Golden Egg. So much fun and enjoyment for us these past two weeks. We can't wait to live down in the Garden City/MI/PI area, hopefully sooner than later but for now back to work.

Happy Fall everyone see you at the beach next year.

:cool: Mark

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:15 pm 

Thanks for sharing. Makes me miss the beach, but I guess that's a good thing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:53 pm 

Thank you for taking the time to post. I also appreciate the restaurant reviews. Glad the storm didn't cause a problem.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:04 am 

We love everything about the Surfside/Garden City area! Thanks for sharing!!!