Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: North Beach Plantation
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:12 pm 

Has anyone on this forum ever stayed here? We have a 3 bedroom unit rented for a week in June and am really looking forward to the stay. However, I have heard/read a lot about how they are having a hard time selling the units and that they are understaffed because they don't have the money coming in yet to hire more. The reviews on trip advisor are all very good but I notice that most of the people who are posting reviews are new members who have never posted before which makes me wonder how legitimate these reviews are.

I guess I'm just looking for an honest opinion from someones who has a first hand account of what this resort is like. For the money we have paid I would think that its nice and would like to believe the reviews. I'm just hearing some conflicting things.

Thanks
J

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:50 pm 

We drove by the other day and it is quite the place!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:20 pm 

Jay,

North Beach Plantation is located between Beach Cove Resort and the marsh. Beach Cove is located to the north and is a large resort with three towers and many guests. To the right is the marsh which cuts off beach access. The land North Beach Plantation is built on does not have a large beach in front of it. You should be OK with your stay because the development still has a lot of unsold units that will not be occupied. Once they develope the land behind the towers (which goes all the way to Business 17) and sell out the towers, beach space will be a huge problem with all of people in the development.

Hope this helps.

MichaelB

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:15 pm 

so has anyone else stayed here of heard anything? we're leaving in 10 days lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 pm 

I actually walked on their grounds yesterday during my morning walk. It is just beautiful!. Don't forget to do a trip report....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:45 am 

I like going through all my old posts. This is our 5th year in a row staying at NBP. After staying here for so long I don't know if we can ever go back to any other condo. Mar Vista Grande used to be our home away from home, but the Plantation is way too excellent.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:58 am 

I love to travel beach places and still some research is going on to travel some nice places any suggestions.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:25 am 

North Beach Plantation has pretty much everything. Looking at some other places that we used to stay at and not anything really new being built it would be hard for us to switch to a new condo building. I highly recommend the place.