Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:55 pm 

Hello,
Long time since I last posted, but am looking to move back to Myrtle Beach after being away for about 8 years.

When I last lived in Myrtle Beach, I was a renter and really not interested in any of the real estate market. I'm looking to buy a place to live at this time and wanted to see if any of you had any recommendations as to good real estate resources - helpful realtors who will educate me on the market/trends/best ideas regarding my place to move.

My initial thought is to move into an ocean front condo - but there are so many and so many questions. Which ones are good buildings with good management? Which ones are still desirable? Do people even live in a condo full time in Myrtle Beach? Should I just get a smaller home a couple rows in? These are the sort of questions I need to ask someone.

Any help would be so appreciated. Maybe I'll see you all soon!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

As you may or may or know, my husband Wally Snider is a Realtor with Chicora Coldwell Banker. He is doing his best to approach retirement and works only half a month, and only in the Market Common area (where we live.) I asked him if he knows anyone who specializes in MB condo sales and he said you can e-mail him and he would be happy to provide you with some information. I assure you, he is not going to try to sell you anything. If you want to get in touch with him:
wallysnider@chicora.net

Please put "question from message board member" in the subject line so he will know where it's coming from.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall