Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

Oh, come on, Kirk. The answer is simple. Just get in your boat and head for the Intracoastal Waterway. Shoot...I'll even drive down to meet you at K-Ray's at the Wacca Wache Marina. :drinkin:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

Seems everyone figured out what we do on vacation :roll: , eat, drink, and shop :BandHead: ! But if that's what keeps Momma happy, I go along for the ride :cheerleader: !
Roger, we indeed aided the local economy! We live kind of in the pit of New York, very few decent places to eat, and shopping is relinquished to Wal-Mart pretty much :???: ! We really did have a wonderful time, the highlights were our meet up with Patrish, Wally, Cathy, Rich, Don, and Maureen, plus a fabulous evening with our web goddess and her husband Wally!! Even though she forced us to drink that giant smoking Rooster Punch :drinkin:
Alan, would have been nice to let me know that I didn't have to buy anything, before I bought something :boxing: ! Actually, all kidding aside, I'm really glad you told me about the place, I loved it in there! I may even have a Bloody Moon tomorrow :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:57 am 

Ron, I've always enjoyed reading your trip reports going back to the infamous golf match with Traderboynh(Leo).
I believe Beachxscape(Colleen) was part of the mix also. I'd go back and read the report to confirm, but
somebody deleted all the trip reports. j/k :oops: :oops:
You always enjoy your Myrtle Beach vacations to the fullest even though it appears your toes touch very little sand. :nanner:
Glad you and Phyllis made it home safely and you were able to unload your bounty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:10 am 

P.S. I know what you mean about living in the boonies. My wife and I live so far in the woods we have to pay
to bring sunlight in. :BandHead:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:49 am 
Site Admin

:ac41[1]:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:50 pm 

I enjoyed the ride. You sure are a busy couple and seem to enjoy every minute! I must say I am enjoying the trip reports that are written on the go. I don't know how you found the time with your busy schedule but it was a most enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the restaurant reviews.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:18 pm 

Pilsbury Ninja wrote:
Christine, this was the first time in a long time that we went to the owners meeting! I let them know flat out that I was not going to upgrade! Honestly, I didn't see any advantage for us to take the offer, quite happy the way things are right! My understanding is, with the new system, you do not own property, only points! I think this new system is why they tried to give us a unit we did not own or want! If we just had points, w would have been stuck with what they gave us! Never, never, never trust a timeshare salesperson :???: !

My parents have a timeshare in Surfside. They bought many years ago before everything went to points. The timeshare people beg them every year to change over to points. Do you really think that those people are that concerned for my parents that they make it a point every year to try to change their original terms to something new? No, they want to take the guaranteed summer week off the table and let them fight it out with everyone else and their points. Myrtle Beach is one of the most sought after summer timeshare destinations in the U.S. . You can always get places in Florida, but MB is a different story. No way will my parents ever go over to points unless they decide to stop vacationing in Myrtle Beach. It's nice to not have to worry about whether or not we will get our week at the beach.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

I wish we had a "like" button . I would give one to both Ron and MBKY!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:51 pm 

Glad you made it home safely,and enjoyed seeing you and Phyllis again. Your reports are so enjoyable. (would have replied earlier but had to recuperate after work and all. Ha Ha :lol:

I always thought it would be fun sometimes to go jet skiing on the ocean or the waterway but we never do. Or rent a pontoon boat. Thing is, we dont know the rules and regs for boating so we pass.

Rich shops with me too, he is the one who kept asking are we going to any shops? That was his way of hinting for me to get off the beach.

We had a nice time too, and maybe next yr be down again, take care.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:48 am 

In memory of Ron's incredible search for the ultimate Bloody Mary.... courtesy of Fifers Seafood in Maryland:

For anyone confused.... that's a fried soft-shell blue crab on top !

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:35 pm 

That is awsome!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:55 pm 

Ron, Enjoyed reading your trip report, as always... Tardy with the response... Always great to see you and Phyllis in MB... Look forward to next year already...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:13 am 
Site Admin

Kirk, that is a drinkable meal! I love it. Thanks for sharing the photo!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:04 am 

Wow! Quite the drink!! Appetizers and drink in one. Awesome!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:21 am 

I know I'm REALLY late, but what a trip! You guys stay busy! Happy (late) Anniversary!

1993,94,02,08,09,10,11,12,13 & 17!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next