Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:44 pm 

Thank you so much for sharing this with us Scott. It is an awesome feeling when you see God's hand managing those difficult times for you. So sorry for the loss of your Dad.

Vacation pics 2014

Last edited by Jan on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:38 am 

WOW!!!!!!! So very happy for you. At the same time WE (Connie, Chris,Amy, Chris jr. and myself) wish to express our sympaties to you and your family on the passing of your Father. God bless you all, and keep you in his arms!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:07 am 

I'm a little overwhelmed at all of your wonderful responses. Thanks! God has truly Blessed our family.

Today is my Mother's 75th birthday, and she arrived to spend the week with us. I'm taking the day off tomorrow and taking her (and Sarah) to Pittsburgh all day to enjoy the Three Rivers Arts Festival and have lunch somewhere fun. Mom will stay with us until the kids head off to Church Camp this weekend (A.J. is a counselor and will be taking Sarah). We've got lots planned to keep her busy, and we'll be visiting her for a week in July.

I just love this forum and all of you wonderful people. Patrish sent me a note saying that Private Messages sent to me had been blocked due to some setting in my user CP, so if anyone sent me a PM and I didn't respond, I'm sorry. But thanks again for the wonderful comments in this thread. Now it's time to get back to talking about Myrtle Beach!!

Have a great summer everyone. Can't wait to read your Trip Reports.

Scott

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:34 pm 

Thanks for sharing. I actually needed this message today. This thread is an example of how lovely everyone on this board is. Have a great week with your mom.

:cool: Life is Better at the Beach

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:13 pm 

Congratulations. What a shame it would have been for you to not be able to finish your time in your job after dedicating so many years. Things happen for a reason and I am happy things worked out so well for you. Blessed indeed.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:31 am 

I'm a little late to comment, but how wonderful that they made a job for you!! That's fantastic!

1993,94,02,08,09,10,11,12,13 & 17!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:46 pm 

Scott, I have been away from the board so far this summer taking care of my granddaughters while their parents are at work so I am just now reading this. I am so sorry to learn of the loss of your father. Thank you for sharing your testimony with all of us. You just never know when someone needs to hear a message of Faith just like this! It truly is amazing how God allowed things to unfold in His perfect timing. So happy that things have worked out for you & that you will be able to work your dream job without loss of time or benefits! As we say in the Upstate of SC..... God is good... All the time!

Karen in Upstate SC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:59 pm 

Scott, Wow, So glad things worked out so well for you and the family. I look forward to hearing your story when we are able to get together in Myrtle Beach... Hope you and Misti have a wonderful 25th, where ever that takes you. West Virginia people can do wonderful things at the right time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:45 pm 

Glad things worked out. God does work in mysterious ways.