Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:29 pm 

A friend of mine stays at Ocean Creek, and recommends it highly. Knowing nothing about Myrtle Beach myself - other that we WANT TO VISIT - I'm looking for some feedback or reviews.

Has anyone stayed there? Positive/negative reviews?
What are the benefits of its location? Will my boys have enough to do after they are through with their romps on the beach?

I was looking for some reviews on this forum, but couldn't find one specific to this resort. Maybe I am forum-impaired... :???:

I did find some decent rates through VRBO, so now I need some help before I commit to a deposit.

Thanks in advance, everyone.

Christine

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:19 pm 
Forum Support

Here is a report from someone who stayed at Ocean Creek: viewtopic.php?f=68&t=13589&hilit=Ocean+Creek Hopefully that will help get you started until someone else can chime in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:30 pm 

Thank you. That is helpful. Sounds like it has a lot to offer.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:05 pm 

I've never stayed there, but it does look interesting. You might also try looking up reviews (and traveler photos) on Tripadvisor. But keep in mind, people are more inclined to post when they're not happy with something than when they had a great experience.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:16 pm 

That's my report that was linked above. We love Ocean Creek! We're planning on returning for a 3rd time in August. Haven't booked yet because we're waiting to see if DH switches jobs in June (fingers crossed). Hoping we can still go regardless, but I don't want to commit to anything just in case. Hopefully we'll know soon.

Anyways, I'd be happy to answer any questions. It's not a fancy place, but it's nice and more than meets our needs. I love the whole setting. Are you planning on staying in one of the Oceanfront towers? That's where we stay. I like how removed from the main road they are.

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:15 pm 

Well, thank you! I enjoyed your trip report, and it did push us over the edge to book. We will be renting in the North Tower, a two bedroom condo. I am excited. Now, my only worry - cause there has to be a worry - is that my husband may be stuck at home because he is taking care of his sick mom. Right after we sent our deposit, we found that her treatment schedule may be changing...

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, and hopefully can cross it into Myrtle Beach.