Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:24 am 

We stopped in here one day for Happy Hour. We ordered 10 wings with sweet chili sauce and South West egg rolls. The wings were good, sweet with a little heat and the egg rolls were delicious. The egg rolls weren't true egg rolls as usually the outer part is wonton wrapper. These where more like puff pastry but very good and because of the pastry they were filling. They had chicken and black bean filling.They were a generous size and served cut in half with some tortilla chips with a dipping sauce served on the plate as well. I ordered the $3.50 Margarita which was HUGE. I can honestly say it is the biggest one I have ever had. Dave had two beer. Our total bill was $18.52 and we both felt everything was tasty, the portions were a very good size and it was a very good deal for the money. We will definitely be back.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:10 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the review. We need to get out of our comfort zone more often. We've only been to the Damon's on the south end of the beach, and it has been hit or miss. But Happy Hour prices all over the Grand Strand are usually a great way to get some good food while saving money.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:59 pm 

Every year we say we are going to try new places then end up at all our old favourites. This year we are trying new places and are glad we have.