Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:54 am 

We were fortunate enough to meet some friends at this charming little place, overlooking the marina. It's a bit hidden, but the view is gorgeous.

They are closed come October, so hurry up if you want to try it before winter!

They have a nice happy hour menu. We had some chicken quesadillas, and the serving was huge. One person can easily make a meal out of it. It comes with some shredded lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. I think they were around $5. We also had some buffalo shrimps, which were a bit meh. The sauce had a weird aftertaste. And we also had seared tuna. Absolutely magnificent. It came with a little wakame salad (wakame is algae, basically. They serve it in most sushi places), and a puddle of wasabi cream. It was delicious. And for $6, you cannot beat the price.

They have some specials on drinks, I took something from the regular menu, I believe it was a mix of sweet peach tea and rum. Good, but a bit sugary. Bruno had a Blue Moon beer which he enjoyed.

They also have a regular dinner menu that looked great.

We will certainly be back. It is a beautiful setting, and it's nice to have the option to eat outside and look at all those pricey boats. :lol: