Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:37 am 

Pat and I arrive at our condo midday, Saturday, July 29 and depart early Saturday, August 5. We would love to schedule a meet up sometime during that week with any MB2 members who may be available. We are flexible that week on both time and location.

Rich

Last edited by richmax46 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:11 pm 
Site Admin

We had a fun meet-up tonight at Ryan's with Rich and Pat, Katie and Brett and their daughters Noelle and Kylie. I looked forward to dinner tonight because I had already met everyone who would be here, so for me it would mean catching up with old friends. Rich and Pat are enjoying a vacation at their condo at Land's End this week, and as you can see in the photos, they are relaxed, tan, and enjoying the sunshine at the beach!

Ryan's usually has something to suit every taste, and I think we all enjoyed the variety of choices. It's still a good value for the money. Afterwards we invited everyone over to our house (just around the corner) to continue visiting.

No matter how many times I say this, it's still true. I meet the nicest people from the message board. It was so good to see Pat and Rich again, as well as Katie, Brett and the girls. Thanks to all of you for making this evening so enjoyable for Wally and me.

Here are a few photos from tonight:

Brett holds Kylie as he talks about errant golf balls and how they sometimes end up breaking windows.
http://www.funbeaches.com/8-02-06/brett-kylie.jpg

Katie and Brett chat with Wally over a table-full of stuffed animals
http://www.funbeaches.com/8-02-06/katie ... -Wally.jpg

Noelle and her new best friend Pat.
http://www.funbeaches.com/8-02-06/pat-noelle-.jpg

Note the license tag on Rich and Pat's New Hampshire license plate! I love it!
http://www.funbeaches.com/8-02-06/rich-pat.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:29 am 

Last night was so enjoyable. Having just recently left my friends behind in New Hampshire and moving to a place where I know nobody aside from my family members who live in the area, these meetups mean so much to me. It's my chance to get together with people on the board who feel like long time friends to me.

It was great to see Patrish and Wally again. Rich and Pat are just wonderful people, and I'm so happy to know both of them! Noelle loved Pat. When we got in the car to leave, Brett was strapping Noelle in her seat. I asked her if she liked Pat, and she started bouncing in her seat yelling, "She's so SWEET!!!" She's so SWEET!!" Sometimes 2 year olds can say things better than us adults :lol:

Last edited by ktjohn on Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:43 am 

Reading these posts has me even more excited about the meet up on the 10th. I can't wait to meet everyone.

2 days to MB :nanner:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:53 pm 

I always enjoy reading about the meet-ups and getting to see the pictures. Those pictures brought back a very pleasant memory from our June meet-up when we got to meet several of the MB2 members. I have actually sat in that very same spot where Katie is sitting. I have replayed that evening in my head and could tell you where everyone there that night was sitting. What a pleasant evening that was! I know that all of you made memories too. Thanks for the memories.

Ed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:34 pm 

Looking over the photos from your Aug 2nd meetup, I, like Ed , can tell you where everyone sat that night in June when a group of us got together at Patrish and Wally's. We had a great time. Hope you enjoyed your time together also and made new friends. It's somehting I won't forget. Cathy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:20 pm 

Pat and I just arrived home in New Hampshire on Saturday night and are already missing MB. We had a wonderful time at the meet up on Wednesday evening with Patrish and Wally and Katie, Brett, and their delightful daughters, Noelle and Kiley, who are, I am convinced, the best behaved children on the planet. We certainly thank Patrish and Wally for their hospitality by inviting us to their beautiful home after dinner so the visit could continue.

For those of you who have not taken advantage of attending a meet up, you are missing a tremendous experience with the fine folks who frequent this message board.

Rich