Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: March 22 Morning Meet-up
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:01 pm 

It was a short notice meet-up but it all came together! We met at The Plantation Pancake House in North Myrtle Beach this morning for breakfast. Thankfully Patrish and Wally were able to squeeze it into their busy schedule and we are grateful for that. The gang included Christine & Dave McBrien, Wally and Patrish, Scott and Denise and their lovely wee grand daughter Savannah and Josh and Kim, friends of Scott and Denise. We had a great catch up time and a most enjoyable breakfast. This is our 4th meet-up, correct me if I am wrong Scott, and Scott and Denise have been to each one so we have had an opportunity to really get to know them. It is amazing that people from all over come together. We are from Canada and Scott and Denise are from North Carolina. Their friends Kim and Josh are from Calabash area and we all know where Patrish and Wally are lucky to reside. If we had never attended a meet-up we would never have met any of these wonderful folks. I highly encourage everyone to make the effort to post when you are coming and set up or join a meet-up. Scott had the idea of having a breakfast meet-up and it was a great call! They were pressed for time and by meeting early they had the remainder of their day. I am adding a link to Flicker to view the pictures.

This photo is A bit of Wally on the left then Scott, Josh, Denise, Kim and Patrish.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/121426406@N06/8M05g9

This photo is Dave, my hubby and Wally.

https://www.flickr.com/gp/121426406@N06/5xo3UX

Wally took another much better shot with Patrish's wonderful camera that includes everyone. Poor little Savannah is so tiny you can't even see her in my photos. I took these as I wanted Wally to be in a picture :)

A good time was had by all!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:13 pm 

Location: Kernersville, NC (Physically), Myrtle Beach, SC (Mentally)
You are correct, that was our 4th time. I must say, that is a good looking group. :party[1]:

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:17 pm 
Site Admin

Christine beat me to it, and as she said, we had a wonderful meet-up. It’s always good to see Christine and Dave and get caught up on their various vacations and other doings since we were together last.

It’s always a pleasure to see Scott and Denise too, as well as their beautiful Granddaughter Savannah. The last time we saw time we saw them, there was some talk about a possible move to Calabash...but that has not panned out yet. However, we were glad to see Josh and Kim (their friends from Calabash) once again.

The Plantation Pancake House was GREAT LOCATION! I didn’t want to eat again until dinner! Abother wonderful meet-up!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:15 pm 

Great looking group! Christine it's so nice to see you again!!! Looks like a wonderful time :)!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:21 am 

Thanks Emmy. It was a great time. So good to get together with great folks :)
Patrish, Wally took a great picture! Glad his caught Savannah! I posted my pictures so we could get a look at Wally! Lol.