Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:23 am 

Yup.... great pix Wally ! Wish we could have made this meet-up again..... Kirk's is a great place - I wear my Kirk's shirt all the time (I'm so humble...). Glad you're all having fun !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am 

Really nice job, Wally! loved the pictures...the meet-up was obviously a success! Thankyou! Have fun on your vacations all!

JoAnn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 am 

Wally:

Thanks for coordinating our "Meet-up" and taking the photos. As you wrote on the photos page, the daughter with us is Emily. Her older sister Jessica got to stay home and care for the dogs this year. (She felt a little funny taking a vacation so early into a contract work assignment. Hopefully the four of us will make it back next year).

It was good to see Jeff and his extended family again. We all enjoyed our time talking about our families and our time at MB.

Frank, Alison and Emily

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:12 am 

Great job, Wally. You've been trained well. :lol:
Jack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:57 pm 

I totally agree with all other posts: Wally, you did a GREAT job!!!!! So, let's all do a WALLY WAVE:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:
Thanks so much for taking the pics. The wife, son and daughter-in-law and I ALL have digital cameras, and guess what. All of us thought one of the others would have theirs. WRONG!!!!! Anyway, having you fill in was EXCELLENT. We, and I think I can also say this for Frank and his family, truly thank you for a job well done!!! Now, you can relax, and stop worring if these pics were o.k. A tip of the hat to you Wally, for a job extremely well done!!!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Way to go, Wally! I am proud of you!

Internet connections on the ship really suck. I'vre only been able to get online twice. Talked to Wally a few minutes on Skype.

Loved the picturtes. Thanks, Wally! Good to "see"everyone! Glad ot was such a god meet-up!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:26 am 

Good job, Wally. It looks like a happy bunch. What a combo old friends and ice cream.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:58 pm 

Thanks everyone. I finally made it back to Myrtle Beach, I made a run to Boone, NC to see son, daughter, grandson and families. I appreciate the help Frank. I also made the ID correction on the picture. Everyone's kind remarks are just too kind. But Thanks to all! :cheerleader: :cheerleader: The meet up really was a great time and I didn't get enough time with each, but if Patrish had been here instead of running off for a boat ride I wouldn't have called Emily Jessica. Sorry ladies. Hope we can see you each again next summer. Thanks for the Wally Wave Jeff. I can't wait to return to Kirk's. Can you all come back again next week? :bounce: :nanner: :notworthy:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:46 am 

Great pics Wally. :nanner:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:50 am 

Wally:

We would like to come back, but reality has already set in. . . As soon as we got home, my daughter, son-in-law and two sons came to visit from San Diego. I am glad that we had a nice vacation and rested for a week in MB - the two boys are a constant energy machine. Lots of fun, but not much rest. Back to work tomorrow. I will start my trip report then. Stay tuned.

Take good care.

Frank

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 pm 

Frank, we still will look forward to an eventual return to the beach for you and Alison and Jessica and or Emily. :bounce: In the meantime enjoy your grands. I rediscovered what it's like to have children around on my trip to NC this week. Your whole day revolves around their activities, naps etc. I nearly forgot what that is like. And, as you said, the energy lever is up a few notches. :cheerleader: Come back when you can, we'll leave the light on for you. :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

I'm also beginning to catch on to the message board. I don't usually have time with all the real estate computing, but I have made time while Patrish has been gone. I volunteered to help Ron keep the spammers at bay while she was gone. :hello: Ron must be staying ahead of me though, I've only found about half a dozen. But now that I have the message board worked into my routine hopefully I will at least check in more often. It sure helps to get to know everyone better. :wav: I really am beginning to place more faces with names.

Thanks again to everyone for all the encouragement.... :beerchug:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:28 pm 

Wally,
It is soooo good seeing you post more! I am really enjoying reading your posts! Keep up the GREAT work! :nanner: :nanner: :nanner:

Karen in Upstate SC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 pm 

Wally, I too have been enjoying your posts. We met you and Patrish last December at the Mr. Donut. Hopefully when we are in Surfside during October there will be a meet-up. You are doing a great job in Patrish's absence. Hope you continue to post.

Judy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:49 pm 

Judy, Good to hear form you too! Thanks for the message. Hey, we're always up for at least one donut. or a trip to second avenue pier. Pick a spot and let's see if we can generate another meet-up. Post the meet-up and we'll always do our best to be there. Can't always get to them all, but we do try. October is a great time to be at the beach. Hope you have some great weather. Thanks also to Karen. I'll try to keep the posts coming. Everyone have a great week! ! !
:nanner: :nanner: :nanner: