Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: March 25-31, 2010
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:58 pm 

Location: Kernersville, NC (Physically), Myrtle Beach, SC (Mentally)
Ok, we have decided that Sunday the 28th of March will be the best for us. Anyone that plans to attend, please let me know and how many folks will be in your group. I will set up something with the place we choose in advance. We look forward to meeting new folks and seeing the locals again. Hope we have a good turn out, we can bring in the spring with a blast :cool: .

Thank you!

Scott and Denise

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:08 pm 
Site Admin

Another successful meet-up with our message board members was held this evening at the Cracker Barrel. It was good to see Denise and Scott again. They are from Greensboro, and they visit the beach every chance they get. This week they were celebrating their 7th Anniversary….but who's counting! It was good to see you both again.

We finally got to meet Christine and her husband Dave from Ontario. They have been coming to Myrtle Beach for many years, and they do what they can to help keep our economy going by finding all the sales MB has to offer. :clown: Wally and I enjoyed getting to know you both, and if it weren't getting late we'd have stayed to talk longer.

Cracker Barrel was a good choice. There weren't many people, so we had ample time to visit without feeling rushed to leave our seats to others. The food was good, with an extensive menu that was a good value for the money.

As many people have said again and again, a meet-up always makes you feel like you are seeing friends you haven't been with in a long time. Conversations flow easily, and of course we all love to talk about our beach. I'm sorry we didn't have more people tonight. If you weren't there, you missed a good time.

Left: Dave and Wally
Right: Christine, Scott and Denise
http://www.funbeaches.com/meetup2/dave. ... denise.jpg

Thanks for coming. Meet-ups always mean a lot to me!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:09 pm 

A wonderful night indeed! It was great to meet you and Wally and Scott and Denise. It was great to hear that Scott and Denise come down the same time every year so we can look forward to meeting up in the future. I was looking so forward to meeting a few of the great people on the board. We were a small group but I think that gave us the opportunity to get to know each other. Thank you Patrish for all you do regarding this message board. I had never joined anything like this before and it is great to get to know people with a common interest. We all love Myrtle Beach so, that it speaks to how one feels right at home when here in the area. Thanks again to you all for taking the time. Christine.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 pm 

Location: Murrell's Inlet, South Carolina (KY in my former life)
what a lovely picture!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:34 pm 

This is a nice picture. Everybody looks nice with their tan. i would have been there if I was at the beach.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:27 am 

Location: Kernersville, NC (Physically), Myrtle Beach, SC (Mentally)
It was indeed a great meet up, we enjoyed it very much. It is amazing that people from different parts of the country can meet on such a great message board, then meet in person and it seems that we have known each other for years. It was great to see Patrish and Wally again, Christine and Dave it was great to meet you! The time went by too fast, I think we all could have stayed a lot longer. We hope to see you again soon.

Scott and Denise

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:42 pm 

I can't wait until Jim and I can make one of these meet-ups!