Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sun City Cafe
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:26 pm 

One of the things that I forgot to mention in my July trip report was my son Ryan and his girlfriend decided to try Sun City Cafe the night we went to Sea Captains. Ryan had a friend recommend Sun City Cafe and they wanted to check it out. From the few pics that I could find it looked like a little hole in the wall place so Doug and I decided to let them try it first. I had read on Facebook that their building had flooded the night before during the heavy rain :roll: I was a little leary.

They loved it and say they are going back next year! Remember they are in their early 20 so their taste is not always mine :lol: They both had quesadilla which they said were excellent. They also went on and on about the salsa. Portions were large and Ryan thought the prices were a little pricey. However, mom and dad didn't buy that night so he probably would think that :roll:

Has anyone else every tried this place? It seems to get great reviews. Ryan was told while they were there that the owners also own the 2nd Ave Pier???

Post subject: Re: Sun City Cafe
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 am 

I posted about Sun City Cafe last year after Ryan and Leanna went there upon the suggestion of a friend. This year we dropped them off while we ate over on the Boardwalk. It is a little hole in the wall place, but it was packed. Again, they loved their meal! Here is a pic that Ryan took of his meal. This is some type of quesadilla. It does look pretty tasty. We may just have to check this place out next year.

Just thought I would share. If anyone decides to check this place out please share with us.

Post subject: Re: Sun City Cafe
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 am 

Wow - an insane quesadilla ! Will put Sun City on our list....

Thanks !