Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:58 am 

Back again for our yearly spring visit to MB. Love :love1: Seawatch I feel it is a perfect central location off the main drag but close enough to everything. Very excited to see the renovated villas they were guted and redone this winter, also no motorcycles on property April to October. Will do the Snow Bird thing this winter. 1 week at Wyndham Ocean Blvd and will rent a unit in Seawatch north tower for the month of February. 3 weeks and counting MB here we come. :nanner: :wav:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:28 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to our message board! As you can see, I uploaded your avatar from you. :cool:

We have some other message board members who also love Seawatch, so I hope they will stop by and say hello.

Make yourself at home here, and feel free to post any comments or questions you may have!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:50 am 

Not long until you pull out for the trip. Pretty exciting when it gets this close. Enjoy and safe travels.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 2:54 pm 

I love SeaWatch too - pretty much for the same reasons. We will be there the middle of June - have they redone any of the condos in the North tower?

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:26 pm 

The Wyndham timeshare units in the North Tower and villas were being done when we were down in the winter. Wyndham has the two end units on all floors in the north tower. The south town they have the units above the white line. They did a massive remodel, even the bathrooms, not the kitchens they were redone a few years ago. I believe all the timeshares were redone.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:08 pm 

Do you know if SeaWatch rents those units out or just owners. My only negative about SeaWatch is the condos need
some updating BUT we aren't in the condo long enough to bother us.....as long as it is clean!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 4:51 pm 

Occasionally Wyndham rents Seawatch through Endless VAcations also try VRBO (vacation rentals by owner) or Air B&B. Seawatch is one of Wyndhams most popular destinations, have already booked 3 weeks for May/June next year. We rented a owned condo through Condolux in Feb, not a timeshare unit. It was fine but it didn't compare to the Wyndam units.

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 9:01 am 

Plenty of Sea Watch condo's available through VRBO, eBay, direct from their website and a few other places. 1 - 3 bedrooms, North and South towers and the villas. We had stayed there for years, always plenty to do for kids. Plenty of pools and lazy rivers as well.

Sadly, the prices kept rising every year but it didn't seem like the facilities were getting updated quite near as often. We love that area and I'm not saying we would never stay there again, but we started trying a few of the other places in the same general area.