Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:08 pm 

There is a special that just went up on Rocketgrab that lists a $36.95 dinner voucher at Rioz for $25 over the next 5 days. The voucher is good until 8/24/16 and you can use up to 2 per table. Make sure you read all of the fine print on having to seal the voucher but you don't see discounts from Rioz very often.

http://rocketgrab.com/offers/25-for-36- ... tle-beach/

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:32 pm 
Site Admin

Gene, thanks for sharing!

>...Take voucher to Digity Radio office at 1016 Ocala St., Myrtle Beach, SC. to be sealed before use. Voucher may not be redeemed without the Digity seal .

That is regulation overload. How many of our tourists know where Ocala St. is, who really wants to find out, and why on earth does the voucher have to be "sealed" with whatever the heck a "Digity seal" is.

Coupons are getting harder and harder to redeem without stipulations: "must purchase two adult beverages" to get a BOGO burger. "Must print coupon - not valid on a smart phone." "Moon must be in Sagittarius to redeem." (OK. I made that up.) Why should people be expected to jump hoops like little trained dogs in order to save a few bucks. :roll:

If Rios wants to build loyalty and get some respect, they should announce this special on their website..."Customer Appreciation Week. Save $10. on your next adult dinner. No strings attached. Love, Rioz."

I'll get off my soapbox now! :clown:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:21 pm 

Quote:
That is regulation overload. How many of our tourists know where Ocala St. is, who really wants to find out, and why on earth does the voucher have to be "sealed" with whatever the heck a "Digity seal" is.

Coupons are getting harder and harder to redeem without stipulations: "must purchase two adult beverages" to get a BOGO burger. "Must print coupon - not valid on a smart phone." "Moon must be in Sagittarius to redeem." (OK. I made that up.) Why should people be expected to jump hoops like little trained dogs in order to save a few bucks. :roll:

:ac41[1]: :hysterical: :hysterical: Seriously what is a Digity seal!!