Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:44 am 
Site Admin

The FAQs at the top of this page may answer your question concerning registration. Once you register you should receive immediate confirmation. If you don't receive this e-mail, the following should help:

How do I prevent email from going into a "bulkmail" folder?

Email providers like AOL, Yahoo!, Hotmail, and others are constantly changing their methods to classify email. This phpbb format delivers email to all accounts the same way, and the vast majority get it in their main inbox. Some email providers filter messages based on content, subject line, or the "From" address and may put your email into your bulk mail folder. In this case, you can add this domain name to your 'Approved Sender' list, also known as whitelist.

AOL USERS:
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click This is Not Spam, which will allow future messages to get through. I strongly recommend that you do the following to avoid accidentally filtering our future messages:
1. Click Mail in the toolbar at the top of your AOL window
2. Select Block Unwanted Mail
3. Click Custom Sender List
4. Select Allow only the senders and domains listed below
5. Enter this domain: in.m1e.net
6. Click Save

HOTMAIL USERS:
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Junk E-mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click Not Junk, which will allow future messages to get through. I strongly recommend that you do the following to avoid accidentally filtering our future messages:
1. Click Mail, then Options (next to the Help link)
2. Click Junk E-Mail Protection
3. Click Safe List
4. Enter this domain: in.m1e.net
5. Click Add

Yahoo Users:
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Bulk Mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click Not Spam, which will allow future messages to get through.

Gmail Users:
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Spam folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and click Not Spam, which will allow future messages to get through.

Outlook 2003 Users:
1. Select Actions from the top menu bar, then select Junk E-mail followed by Junk E-mail Options.
2. Select Safe Senders, then Add.
3. Type m1e.net and click OK.
4. Type and click OK.
5. Click OK.

Everyone else:
If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of signing up, please check your Spam or Bulk E-Mail folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there instead of your inbox. If so, select the confirmation message and mark it Not Spam, which should allow future messages to get through.

If you get this far and still need help, send me an e-mail:
patrish@rocketmail.com
I will manually fix your registration so that you can begin posting.

PLEASE INCLUDE THE USERNAME YOU USED WHEN TRYING TO SET UP THE INFORMATION. I NEED IT TO MANUALLY ACTIVATE THE ACCOUNT!
Thanks! Patrish

Patricia Blackstock
http://www.funbeaches.com

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]