Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:17 pm 

Brookgreen Gardens Pavilion Restaurant - 1931 Brookgreen Garden Drive, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 - http://www.brookgreen.org/PavilionRestaurant.html

We stopped at the Pavilion Restaurant for lunch. They offer sandwiches, soups, salads, and desserts. It's right next to the sculpture galleries. The place was pretty packed! My parents and I split the Hot Crab Dip appetizer (three cheeses, claw meat, with pita chips). The dip was great! We loved the pita chips. My dad ordered the egg salad sandwich with chips. My mom ordered the chicken salad sandwich with chips. I ordered the Brookgreen Signature sandwich (turkey, pecan smoked bacon, avocado, apple, lettuce, tomatoes, honey mustard dill sauce on wheat berry bread) with a side of cheesy grits. Everything was delicious. Their wheat berry bread is my favorite. Service was great as well. We always eat here whenever we visit BG!

Hot Crab Dip appetizer

Egg salad sandwich with chips

Chicken salad sandwich with chips

Brookgreen Signature sandwich with cheesy grits

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Since we purchase the yearly pass, this is where we have lunch. It's a busy restaurant and better when it's warm enough to sit on the patio. My friends and I have ordered the She-Crab soup more times that I can count. Sometimes it is excellent, but other times not so great. I don't know if they have more than one chef, but that would be my guess. However, that is the only menu item that seems to change. I would recommend the Pavilion Restaurant to anyone visiting the gardens. Thanks for the photos and review!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall