Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:30 am 

Hi! I was wondering if the Dinosaur Adventure minigolf course was open yet. I am going in early July and it was to open in early summer. Does anyone know if it's already open or when it will be opening? Also, has anyone heard any review of it or have been to it? Thanks for any help!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:23 am 

I haven't heard of this one. Where is it being built? We are leaving for the beach this Friday, and if you let me know where it is located, I'll be sure to drive by to see the progress.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:36 am 

Thanks! Below is the address:
700 7th Ave. North
Ocean Drive, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

I will be leaving on Saturday so I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch your response before I leave but that's fine! I heard that it's a 36 hole minigolf, but that's about all I know! Enjoy your trip!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:32 pm 

We missed going to Dinosaur minigolf last year. Anyone played there yet? My daughter has insisted that this will be the FIRST course we play this year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:46 pm 

Update:
Well, it WAS the first course we played during our vacation last week. The Dinosaur Adventure is actually "Professor Hackers'" Dinosaur Adventure Golf.

They have two courses, and the theme is Professor Hacker's stories of archeological digs to find the bones. Kind of a "Indiana Jones" type of story as Prof Hacker recounts his tale. The entrance area is very elaborate, and you can tell they spent some money to put this course together.

The course we played was challenging enough, and the theming was nice. We did not get a chance to play the other course.

Each day they have a "mystery hole." When you are done, you present your scorecard. If you got a hole in one on the mystery hole, then you win a prize. Our son won a free round of mini golf which we used several days later at the original Professor Hacker's course.