Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:20 pm 

Captain Hook’s Adventure Golf | 2205 N Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 | https://myrtlebeachfamilygolf.com/captain-hooks

My dad and I played here on a Friday a little after 12pm. The man at the desk was friendly. One round of golf was $10 per person (2 adult tickets). If you come after 6pm, it’s $11 per person. We used a $1 off per player coupon we found in one of the coupon books. If you wanted to play both courses, it would be a little bit cheaper per person.

There are two courses: Captain Hook and Lost Boys. The Captain Hook course has stairs throughout. The Lost Boys course has no steps or stairs and is wheelchair and stroller friendly.

There were several large parties on each course. We decided to play the Lost Boys course. We skipped the first hole since the party of 6 in front of us were putting so slow. By the time we were on the 10th hole, they were on the 3rd!

The Lost Boys course was nice to play. The holes weren’t overly complicated but there were a few challenging ones. The course was well maintained and well kept. I believe they added a couple of new characters from the last time we played. Tiger Lily and the man being eaten by the crocodile weren’t out. Perhaps it was due to the heavy winds we had early in the week? Or perhaps they were being painted or repaired.

Overall, we had a fun time. We would return!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:06 am 

Wow, Thanks again for all the great reviews. You really had an active time at the beach... Captain Hook's Adventure Golf is one of the more popular courses and everyone seems to like it. Thanks for giving us all the details we need to know about why we should play there and what it would cost. I like your idea of looking for a coupon in one of the coupon books. Your photos are crisp and clear, and you had a perfect day with clear blue skies... We love October at the beach...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks so much! Photos add a lot to a review and I sure of love yours!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 am 

Many thanks for the review....the course does look in good shape. Missing me some MB mini-golf ! Anyone up for a four-some ? :nanner: