Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pawleys Island Mar 26
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:15 am 

Drove in around Noon on Sunday to Litchfield Beach and Golf resort to check if Condo was ready but, not ready yet.

Went out for brunch at Rustic Table in Pi. Great new place for us. I'm sure will be a every trip kinda place. Had Brie cheese app with apple and pear topping server suggested awesome. We had a homemade chicken salad sandwich and eggs benedict. Bistro 217 is sister restaurant next door, heard great things .

Walked on the beach relaxed for the afternoon got some supplies checked in. Had a late dinner at California Pizza in Murrells Inlet.

Got up to sunny and cool low 60s went to Coastal Dish (formerly Websters) for breakfast then outlet shopping.
Dagwood's for lunch in Surfside. Don't miss this place for lunch or dinner. Huge sandwich menu and lots of choices. Had club sandwich and Smokin Joe Frazier Fries app it was a home run. Beach walking and golf cart ride around resort.

More to come..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:54 pm 

Tim, sounds like you are setting up for another exciting stay at the beach. Have not been to Rustic Tavern. Sounds like a place we need to explore. Our favorite, Pawleys Island Tavern (PIT) is right behind RT. If you've not been there, hopefully, the food is still great. It's a super place for lunch... I agree with you too on Dagwoods. As you say, they are always great.
It looks like you picked some good weather days. A bit cool today, but I see a great week ahead. Finally! Always hear good things about Litchfield B&G. Will look forward to your update to see if it's holding true. Hope the weather stays as forecast for you..Thanks again for introducing us to Rustic Tavern. Will be watching for the updates...

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:47 pm 

Went to breakfast at Eggs up grill always good. Played mini-golf in Surfside Beach. Back to beach in the afternoon.

Went to the Fitness Center at LBGR which has had some updates to cardio equipment.

Dinner at Caffe Piccolo.

Sat inside (there is outside dining with a fireplace) at comfortable table. Had the Burrata with grilled pears and arugula, broccoli rabe with sausage and stuffed eggplant rolotini.

Salad with creamy gorgonzola dressing, diver scallops and spicy penne ala vodka. I think dessert to share and some Moscato.

www.caffepiccolopawleys.com

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 4:03 pm 

Caffe Piccolo looks like somewhere to explore when in Pawleys, Thanks for the recommendation... You couldn't want much better weather for the stay this early in season...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:27 pm 

Walked and played around the resort. Played Tennis and swam at the fitness facility.

Early bird alert if you like a great deal. Went to J. Peters in Litchfield for an early dinner. Seems like a new locals spot
Great early 1/2 price apps. and some $9.99 dinners. Blue cheese salad with bacon was top notch. Paired with the sirloin or prime rib was great deal.
Had the pineapple upside down cake Martini. Even better than it sounds
I notice they have another Murrells inlet location.
http://www.jpetersgrill.com

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:26 pm 

We love going to Pawley’s Island when we visit. We will definitely try this restaurant!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:34 am 

I just found out about Pawley's Island Brewing Co and its on tap at the Brass Tap in Market Commons.