Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:13 pm 

Traffic coming down little rougher than expected. Got to Pawleys Island late in the day had to arrange golf cart on arrival for condo with new provider(less than ideal).

Stopped at Drunken Jacks at 5:30pm put name in 1 hour and a half wait. Perfect 7pm table time. Called back condo and lied said get ready told them 6:45 pm so we would be on time. Went back... very nice dinner, good service, and loved by all.
Little pricey compared to a lot of places but, I like to start with a bang on the 4th of July week. Kinda like John Candy in Summer Rental without the confrontation at the restaurant.

Went out to BisQit for breakfast the next morning in the Hammock shops after 8am opening time. It's an every trip kinda place. Excellent value and service. Beach and pool all day then Dagwood's for dinner. LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:20 am 

Went to Eggs Up Grill next day very good. Worked out at Anytime Fitness in Pawleys Island. More beach and pool.

Got tickets forMB Pelican's game on the 4th (really HOT). Stopped at Dagwood's again open after 11pm on the 4th of July.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:01 pm 
Site Admin

Tim, thanks for checking in and for your review! I remember reading this, but for some reason did not respond - but I THOUGHT I did! I remember your comment about you fibbed to your family in order to get them to the restaurant on time. (Maybe I need to start doing that with Wally.)

We like BisQit!

Have you tried the Pit?
https://pawleysislandtavern.com/

Thought you might like this video pf Pawleys two days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCaUTfAwHw

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:39 pm 

Nice call on telling the family to be there at 6:45. Drunken Jack's is one of those restaurants that will give your table away if someone is a few minutes late. Thanks for the report. Sounds a lot like our trips where the highlights are beach, food and shopping.