Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:04 pm 

Barb and Don’s Myrtle Beach Adventure 2014
Oct 12-23 2014
Written by Barb this year.

Day One: Sunday October 12, 2014

This year we decided to fly to Myrtle Beach instead of drive. You can’t beat the 2 hour flight, compared to a 16 hour, 2 day drive from Toronto to Myrtle Beach! We got up at the crack of dawn, and were at the airport by 7:30 am. We had already checked in online, and printed our boarding passes at home, so check in was quick and easy. We zipped through US customs and after waiting at the gate for an hour, we got to board our plane. We had upgraded our seats to the PLUS section, so we had lots of legroom, and got to board first. Worth every penny! After everyone was settled, we ended up having to wait for 15 passengers from a connecting flight from Quebec, which was late. This took another hour. We finally took off an hour late, and arrived in Myrtle Beach around 12:30. As our plane burst through the clouds, just before landing, we saw the pier at the State Park right below us. Unfortunately, Don was not able to grab the camera quickly enough to snap an arial shot for you Patricia! One second we were in the clouds and the next second we were right above the pier! Another half hour to retrieve our luggage and another half hour waiting for our rental, and we were finally on our way. Our rental car is a nice one. A Ford Fusion Titanium, in an orangy kind of colour. Our sons would love it! Check in at Compass Cove was at 4, so we decided to stop for lunch first. Of course, we chose an all American place, that we don’t have in Canada…....... Sonic!!!!! Yes, you may laugh, but we seriously look forward to a lunch at Sonic every time we come here!

We stopped in at the new Walmart Neighbourhood Market to pick up some groceries, and then checked into the Compass Cove. Our King suite overlooking the ocean is, I think, the exact same room we had last year! What are the odds of that? But the room is nice, clean, and the ocean view is beautiful, so no complaints here! After unpacking and relaxing for a little while, we decided we were hungry and headed out for dinner. Tonight’s choice – Outback Steakhouse in Murrell’s Inlet. Dinner was great. Food was excellent. Our server was friendly and helpful. We had a great dinner, then headed back to the hotel for an early night.

Trip picture album on Facebook - Click HERE

Image Paradise Resort Nov 2017 photo album Image

Our Myrtle Beach trip photo album

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:05 pm 

Day 2: Monday October 13, 2014

Since we slept in this morning (insert BARB slept in here…..) we decided to go to Compass Rose for a late breakfast buffet. Jennifer is the most amazing waitress there. She remembers everyone she’s ever served, and we were no exception. She greeted us with hugs and kisses, and asked how we were doing. After stuffing ourselves with breakfast, we took an extra coffee to go, and went back to our room. We relaxed on the balcony, with our coffees, and watched the action on the beach. Beach umbrellas were going up, sand castles were being built, kites were being flown. Just another day on the beach……! I could definitely get used to this! The sun eventually decided to make an appearance, so I took advantage of this and went down to the lounge chairs with my iPod and spent a couple of hours lazing in the sun.

Since we’d had such a late breakfast, because someone slept in so late, we skipped lunch and decided to have an early dinner. Tonight’s choice was Golden Corral Buffet. Yes, this is yet another restaurant chain we do not have back home, so we take advantage of it while we are here in Myrtle Beach! We feasted on all you can eat steak, ham, shrimp, chicken…. You get the idea. Not the classiest of joints, but definitely filling! When we got back to the hotel we decided to take advantage of our unlimited free dvd rentals, and get a movie for the night. Of course, this is when we couldn’t remember where we’d put the card to rent the movies with. After a trip out to the car, the card was located, and the movie selected. We watched “White House Down” starring Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum. Great movie with lots of action. Gotta love those movies where the White House gets totaled…… (my apologies to my American friends….)
And so ends day 2 of our 2014 Myrtle Beach adventure…. Maybe if we turn in early tonight, someone won’t sleep in so late tomorrow morning……. stay tuned……..!

Last edited by dbusguy on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:05 pm 

Day 3: Tuesday, October 14, 2014

This morning dawned grey and dreary. This didn’t bode well for an outdoor type of day. But on a lighter note, guess who was the first one up this morning? Yup. ME!!!! The first thing I did was go outside onto the balcony to see how warm it was. The outdoor carpet was soaked from the overnight rain, and I had to run back inside, dry my feet off and put some flip flops on! Don woke up shortly after, and soon we were making breakfast. The Keurig coffee maker we found in the cupboard was put to good use. I’m pretty sure I had at least 3 cups!

We spent pretty much the whole morning indoors, relaxing and watching tv, while outside it rained off and on. Don made us some lunch, and after lunch the sky started clearing up so we decided to head out to Broadway at the Beach for some shopping. We discovered Broadway at the Beach last year, and couldn’t wait to go back and stroll through there again. We covered the whole place in one day this time. Last year it took us 2 days! I only stopped to feed the fish once! Don’t laugh. This in itself is pretty remarkable! I was fascinated by those fish last year!!!

After Broadway at the Beach, we decided to head towards North Myrtle Beach. Our original intention was to stop at the Tanger Outlet on Hwy 17 and do more shopping. But Don and I got a hankering for a Java Chiller from Sonic because we were so hot from walking outside so long. We drove and drove and drove, practically through all of North Myrtle Beach. My phone said there was a Sonic there, but we couldn’t find it. We figured we’d passed it and were going to turn around and go back. And then quite miraculously one appeared out of nowhere, and we finally got to satisfy our craving for the Java Chillers!

Then we were off to the Tanger Outlet. I spent a good 2 hours there. I bought something for our little princess and our 2nd princess to be, from Osh Kosh. I got myself an awesome pair of flip flops from Crocs. I call them my watermelon flip flops. If you saw them, you’d know why……. And of course I stopped in at Claire’s to buy some great earrings for Christmas gifts. Phase one shopping is now complete!

Dinner time was upon us. We opted to try someplace new to us, that Don saw recommended on the Compass Cove web site not too long ago. It’s called Damon’s, and it very close to Compass Cove, on Ocean Blvd. After climbing all the steps to get up there, we were seated almost immediately. I had no idea how big this place was.
And quite popular considering how busy they were on a Tuesday night. We didn’t get a table by the window, but we could still see the ocean from where we were seated. We ordered half an onion loaf for appetizer, and ribs with salad for dinner. The HALF onion loaf was more than enough for the 2 of us. It was stacked high and looked like a Borg cube! (Only Star Trek fans will know what that is…..) Then the salads arrived. I have never had a salad so delicious served to me in a restaurant before! This salad had diced tomatoes, chopped eggs, diced ham and bacon, and slivered almonds on top! It was a meal in itself. Then the ribs arrived. Half a rack looked like a whole rack to me….. The meat fell off the bones. The barbecue sauce was delicious. NO complaints. We will definitely return here again!

We headed back to the hotel after dinner for a quiet night in. We were too full to do anything else! We lucked out with the weather today. I hope the same can be said for tomorrow.

Last edited by dbusguy on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:06 pm 

Day 4: Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Well, yesterday morning may have dawned grey and dreary. But this morning it was pure rain and drizzle. Not a soul was on the beach when I got up this morning. The gloomy grey skies meant we’d probably be staying inside for the morning. It was even a bit too chilly to sit outside on the balcony and drink our coffee. The rain put a damper on everything, but we knew it wouldn’t be for long. A little while later I ventured back onto the balcony again, and decided to sit out there for a little while. The rain had stopped and it wasn’t too chilly. As I was watching the waves, I could see little black specks. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. I kept on watching, thinking maybe fish were jumping out of the water and back in again. But when I looked more closely, it was DOLPHINS!!! Seriously, dolphins!!!! I was so excited! I called Don and he came out to try and get some pictures of them. I was totally enthralled with watching these graceful creatures jumping in and out of the waves. There must have been about 10 of them. Amazing!!! It really made my day! They were right outside our balcony, in front of our hotel. I was surprised at how close they actually were. I always pictured them being out in the open seas. Not where I could see them from my hotel balcony with the naked eye!

After watching the dolphins for quite some time, my stomach started to grumble. It was time for lunch. We went to Five Guys for burgers. We do have Five Guys at home, but for some reason they just taste so much better here…… After we finished our burger feast, we headed to Coastal Grand Mall. We’d never been there before, despite having visited Myrtle Beach annually for the last 7 years. It’s a really nice mall, very upscale with great stores. We checked out JC Penny, which I had always wanted to shop at. While we were there we picked up a few things for the grandkids, and when I went to pay, the saleslady talked me into a JC Penny credit card! I explained to her that I was from Canada, and she pointed out a pin she was wearing. It was a Canadian flag pin. She said she’d signed up so many Canadians, one of them gave her the pin! Well, I certainly couldn’t argue with that. Or with the fact that I would save 20% on my first purchase! So of course I said “sign me up”! Then on we went to Belk, Dillards, Sears, Bed Bath and Beyond, and a few little stores in between. We spent a considerable part of our afternoon there, I must admit. And when we came back outside after we were done, it had stopped raining, and the sun was shining! How perfect is that?

Dinner was at Bob Evans tonight. It’s another restaurant we do not have at home. We got a great deal on a 3 course meal. Soup, all you can eat bread, (seriously, who eats all you can eat bread…..?) main course, and dessert. We had a little laugh in the beginning when we got there. The hostess asked us how many. We said 2. She took us to a huge round table for SIX and sat us there. The waitress came and asked us why we were at such a large table? We explained that the hostess just put us there. She had us move to a smaller table, which was much more comfortable! She told us it was the hostess’s first day, so we had to cut her some slack! Well, lo and behold, while we were having our dinner, that same hostess came and tried to seat another couple at the same huge table! They eventually moved to a smaller table as well. I’m not really sure WHY she was so gung ho to get someone to sit at this big round table, but I must say her plan was thwarted, twice!!!!
When we got back to the hotel, we relaxed a bit, and watched some tv. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, and I expect to spend a considerable amount of time at the hotel pool and/or beach! AND tomorrow night is the meet-up at Ultimate California Pizza. It will be great to see Patricia again. Hopefully we will get to meet a few more people as well…….

Day 5: Thursday, October 16, 2014

Today we woke up to brilliant sunshine! Not a cloud in the sky. Beautiful. All I could think of was Beach Day!!!! YAY! Don woke up early enough this morning to capture the sunrise in his camera. I’m sure he will post his pictures at the end of today’s summary. They are amazing!

After breakfast, I could not wait to go poolside and start on my tan. I spent about 2 hours by the pool, jumped in once, when I got too hot, and got a pretty good base tan going. Eventually, my stomach started grumbling, and as per usual, I always come home when I’m hungry…… Don made hot dogs, and fruit salad for lunch today, finishing off what we had purchased at the beginning of the week. I see another grocery shopping trip in our future!

We spent the rest of the afternoon sitting outside on the balcony, enjoying the beautiful weather, and watching the action on the beach. Someone was feeding the birds, so they were getting swarmed. It made me feel sorry for all the people sitting nearby. I loved watching the little kids go out on their little boards and try to ride the waves. We also saw some parasailers go by. And a fighter jet did a couple of fly-bys. I’m thinking the ocean must still be pretty warm considering how many people we see in the water every day. I think I will have to check for myself tomorrow.

At dinner time, we drove out to Ultimate California Pizza for our meet up with Patricia, Wally, and anyone else who wanted to join in. We met four other wonderful people, had a great dinner, lots of fun conversation, and I’m pretty sure we all had a good time. Don and I really enjoyed meeting everybody, and I must admit I’m a little bit jealous that I don’t get to live here year round……!!

Day 6: Friday, October 17, 2014

This morning I woke up to quite a surprise. I was covered in a rash from the top of my neck to the top of my knees. I believe it is due to the antibiotics I was taking. I stopped taking the antibiotics, and told Don that after breakfast we would have to go pick up some antihistamines. We headed out to Compass Rose for breakfast. Food was delicious. Service was horrible. That’s what happens when we don’t get Jennifer as our waitress! After breakfast we headed out to find a Walmart Pharmacy to get me some antihistamines.

This gets funny now because, last night at the meet up, we were telling Don he had to lighten up and start talking to the locals. Don and I are big city dwellers, and are not used to all this southern hospitality and friendliness, and so we told Don he had to start conversing with people in elevators and such. So…… after we parked our car in the Walmart parking lot, a man was passing by and noticed our Virginia license plates. He said to Don “Virginia is for lovers!” The new, friendly Don answered that we were not really from Virginia, the car was a rental from the airport, and that we were visiting Myrtle Beach from Toronto, Canada. Give him points for trying! Well, let me tell you, that man kept us busy talking in front of Walmart for a good 20 minutes! He told us about his wife and her family who were from Ontario. He told us about the 2nd amendment in the US and his right to bear arms, and that he was bearing arms as we spoke….. (I figured this would not be a good time to make him angry…..) He told us about his views on politics, the history of the US, slavery, Canada’s politics and relationship with Britain, his experience trying to cross the border into Canada, (with his arms in his possession!), his retirement from GE, his wife’s retirement from GE, his son who works as a researcher for GE, need I go on……? Poor Don!!!!! AND poor me, who desperately needed to use the restroom, but didn’t want to be rude to the man currently bearing arms…….! In the end, the man shook our hands and said he hoped to run into us again. Don later told me we are never going to that Walmart again….! And after all that, the Walmart pharmacy associates were so unhelpful and so unknowledgeable, we had to leave empty handed and stopped at a CVS pharmacy instead. There, the pharmacist listened to what I had to say, and showed me exactly what he thought would help. And when the cashier asked if I had a CVS card and I said no, she still gave me a $3.00 discount on the medication, as if I had a card. That’s awesome service! Thank you CVS.

Later in the afternoon we decided to check out Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach. First we stopped at Dunkin Donuts for coffee and donuts. Don loves their apple fritters! Then we got stuck in construction traffic, and had to wait for quite some time until they let us through. Finally we were on our way. Barefoot Landing was very nice. Quaint shops gave it a small, old town feeling. I noticed most of the shops were the same ones that could be found at Broadway at the Beach. They were just a bit smaller. We walked the whole area, crossed a few bridges, and saw a lot of pelicans! It was not busy at all. We almost had the place all to ourselves. I did buy a nice pair of earrings in the shape of a palmetto from the Mole Hole Gift shop, so the trip was not in vain!

On our way home we stopped at Broadway at the Beach for dinner at the Key West restaurant. We ate lunch there once, last year, and really enjoyed it and we wanted to try it for dinner this year. We were not disappointed. We both had fresh tilapia, but cooked differently. Don’s had a plantain chutney on top, (we had to ask the waiter what chutney is….!) and mine was cooked in a garlic butter. The service was excellent and we had a great time. We sat outside, right beside the water, and it felt like we were on a boat, eating our dinner! We walked off our dinner around Broadway at the Beach, stopped in at Tiki Jim’s to buy a birthday gift for our son Paul, found something for our other son, Matthew, and then called it a day and headed back to Compass Cove for the evening. We had been planning on checking out Fright Night at the Boardwalk, but we are going to save that, and a night time ride on the SkyWheel for tomorrow night.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:07 pm 

Day 7: Saturday, October 18, 2014

Don woke me up at 9:15 this morning. Coffee and waffles were waiting for me. Can’t beat that! After a quick shower we headed out for the day. First stop was Tanger Outlet Centre on Hwy 17. I had to go back and finish up all my shopping. We blitzed the place, and I bought everything I needed, and a lot of stuff I didn’t need, but wanted anyway! Don was a real trouper. In and out of Coach, Old Navy, Crocs, Michael Kors, American Eagle, Guess, and the Tanger Office for a coupon book where we must have waited over 20 minutes in the line up! We had a late lunch at Arby’s, which we had trouble finding because the GPS kept wanting to send us north and we wanted to go south! Then we stopped at Kmart to see if there were any deals to be found. When we got there, we realized the store was closing and everything was final sale. We didn’t buy much. A lot of what they had looked like junk anyway. Then we stopped at Walmart on Seaboard, to pick up some groceries. When we got back to the hotel, I had to have a nap after all that shopping!!!

After my well deserved nap, it was time for dinner. We headed out to Applebee’s in Murrell’s Inlet. We each had a steak, which was cooked exactly how we liked them (quite a feat for Applebee’s, considering that back home, they can never get it right…..) and then headed out to the Boardwalk and SkyWheel. After finding a parking spot (not an easy feat on a busy Saturday night!), we headed straight for the SkyWheel. The line-up was not very long, and we got in fairly quickly. The ride at night time is awesome! Everything was lit up with bright lights. It’s very different from the times we’ve gone up during the day. After our SkyWheel ride, we headed over for a short walk along the boardwalk. We stopped at the webcam on the corner to wave, and then headed over to Iggy’s for ice cream! I had Almond Cheesecake flavoured soft serve. It was SO delicious! We didn’t run into a single Zombie, but we heard a lot of screaming from the street, where it was really crowded, so I figure that’s where they were all hanging out. We did find a phone booth all taped off, with a Zombie inside it. He wasn’t real though, but at least I did see a Zombie!!!! Not a bad way to end a busy day…….

Day 8: Sunday, October 19, 2014

Another beautiful sunny day! We relaxed out on the balcony all morning, watching the action on the beach. At lunch time we decided to head out to IHOP. I was craving their NY cheesecake pancakes! Of course, it was pretty busy since it was Sunday, just after 12 noon. A group of 7 got inside, right before us, even though we tried to beat them! But they didn’t want to wait for a table, and left, which was a bonus for us, since we ended up getting a table right away. Service was good, food was great. No complaints! Then we headed out to Target to see what deals they had. There wasn’t too much. We bought a couple things for our granddaughter, and our granddaughter-to-be. (because, you know, they don’t have enough already…..!)

After Target, we checked out Costco. I wanted to see what the American stores looked like, compared to the Canadian ones. Once we stepped inside, there was absolutely no difference. It looked and felt exactly the same as the one down the street from us, at home. The only difference was that the lineups at the checkouts were not as long as ours back home! Then we hit up Best Buy for the same reason! You never know what deals they may have….. I did find a new camera I liked, but convincing Don to buy a new one is a whole other matter…… So, I have to say, we headed back to the hotel without my new camera…

We spent the rest of the afternoon sitting outside on the balcony, beach watching again. I must say, beach watching is almost as entertaining as people watching in the big malls back home! Come dinner time we decided to head back out to Damon’s Oceanside Grill for a second time. We wanted to go there one more time before leaving, so tonight was the night. We got a table by the window this time with a very nice view of the ocean. We knew not to order an appetizer this time! After we finished, we went down to the beach, behind Damon’s, for a short walk. The sand was cold because the sun was going down. I’m more used to it burning my feet! We watched the sun setting behind the trees, took a few pictures, and headed back to the hotel.

When we got back, Don actually struck up a conversation with a man in the parking lot! My husband has come a long way…..! The gentleman was actually getting out of a car with Ontario plates, and Don asked him where in Ontario he was from. He was from Burlington, which is only a 20 minute drive from us! It sure is a small world…… We talked with him for about 10 minutes, and then went our separate ways. Don did ask me if I was happy now…..! (baby steps……!)We stayed in our hotel room tonight and watched another free DVD rental. Tonight’s choice was “Godzilla”. Can’t go wrong when the monster ends up being the good guy, and the hero gets reunited with his family in the end!

Last edited by dbusguy on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Day 9: Monday, October 20, 2014

We woke up to brilliant sunshine again this morning. My rash is finally starting to fade a bit, so I lay in the sun for a couple of hours this morning, trying to make up for lost tanning time! We went out for lunch at the restaurant at 2nd Ave Pier. This is one of my favourite restaurants because of the view of the ocean. Before we left, we stopped and got quarters from the hotel gift shop, because we knew we’d have to pay to park there. When we got there, there was no parking meter that we could find. So, we parked for free….. We got a window table, and had a great meal. Wraps for both of us, with a pasta side salad for me, and fries for Don. Oh, and strawberry shortcake for dessert, which Don was supposed to share with me, but he ate most of it…… (in his defense, I was kind of full, but STILL…….) We asked the waitress to take our picture, with the pier in the background. She took three just to make sure they turned out! After lunch, we walked up and down the pier, checking out all the nice views, and took some pictures.

We stopped and picked up a few things and then headed back to the hotel. We decided to have dinner at the Crow’s Nest tonight. This is a restaurant within the hotel. We had great service and great food. We started with a bucket of Voodoo Juice. It’s basically several different kinds of rum mixed with several different kinds of juice, served in a bucket with ice. It’s delicious. One of my favourite drinks are anything with rum and juice. This more than fit the bill….!! Oh, and then we had dinner there. Don had the Philly Cheesesteak and I had the chicken quesadilla. They were both delicious and very filling. We did not leave hungry. After dinner we took a short walk around the hotel grounds and beach, and then headed back to our room for an early night.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:08 pm 

Day 10: Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The morning dawned bright and sunny once again. I spent a couple hours in the sun, first thing in the morning. We had lunch at Golden Corral. There’s nothing like a lunch buffet to keep you going for the rest of the day! Then we stopped at Best Buy to buy my new camera. Yay! Then we returned to the hotel for the afternoon. The camera is great. It has wi-fi so I can upload pictures to my phone or my computer right away, and it has a much better zoom on it than my old camera did. We didn’t feel like going out anywhere for dinner, so we ordered in Ultimate California Pizza to our hotel room. Don and I were laughing about the fact that in all the 29 years we’ve been married, and travelled together, we have never, ever ordered pizza to be delivered to our hotel room! So this was a first for us! The pizza arrived within 25 minutes, and it was delicious as usual. Our son Paul Face-Timed us after dinner. I had texted him earlier in the day telling him I was missing my princess (our granddaughter) and could he send us some pictures. He did one better, of course, and Face-Timed us. Now, I don’t know how many of you have ever tried Face-Timing with a 12 month old…. But they have a very short attention span! She basically had a little tea party going with her new teapot she got for her birthday, and every now and then she’d remember to smile at us and babble some baby talk at us! We enjoyed it nonetheless, and it made our day!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:08 pm 

Day 11: Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Sadly, tonight’s trip report will be my last. We leave for Toronto tomorrow, and have to be at the Myrtle Beach airport by 10:30am. First let me say that writing these trip reports has been fun for me. Not only did we get to share our daily experiences with all of you on this forum, but they will be here for us to look back on in the future, and we can relive some of our experiences, particularly when we are missing the beach! (which I think will happen as soon as we get back home to cold Toronto…..)

Today was a quiet day. We just picked up some last minute items and took it easy for the rest of the day. We had lunch at Sonic. One last time, until next year! Dinner was at Outback Steakhouse. This time we went to a new one we found next to the Tanger Outlets on Hwy 501. Wow, it was so busy when we got there, they told us it would be a 20 minute wait, but we only had to wait about ten minutes before being seated. Afterwards it was back to the hotel to finish up our packing. Nothing makes me sadder than having to pack up for the trip home.

So, to sum things up, our vacation here in Myrtle Beach, at Compass Cove Resort was fun, relaxing, memorable in many ways, and even though we’ve been here many times, there were still a lot of firsts for us. We went to Barefoot Landing for the first time, and enjoyed it a lot. We had dinner at Damon’s Oceanfront restaurant for the first time, and loved it so much, we went back a second time. We visited Coastal Grand Mall for the first time, where I got talked into getting a JC Penny credit card! For the first time ever, on a vacation, I came down with an allergic reaction, probably due to antibiotics I had been prescribed for a sinus infection right before we left for our vacation. Luckily for me, it wasn’t very severe, but the rash did last 4 days, which resulted in 4 days less for sunbathing. Don actually chatted with a local, outside of Walmart which may not only be the first time, but the last time as well…..! We saw dolphins swim right by our hotel for the first time ever! That was really exciting! And we had our first meet-up with some of the members of the forum! We thoroughly enjoyed our evening with all of you who came. Thank you Patricia for the pictures!

Our stay at Compass Cove was exactly as we expected it would be. Perfect. The staff here is friendly and helpful. The rooms have been renovated and updated. The grounds around the pool areas have also been upgraded. They are all wonderful improvements, and I can’t wait to return to see what’s new next time!

So, Don and I will say goodbye for now. But we WILL be back. No doubt about that. I’m missing y’all already (like how I threw in that “y’all”….??!!) and can’t wait to return!

Trip picture album on Facebook - Click HERE

Image Paradise Resort Nov 2017 photo album Image

Our Myrtle Beach trip photo album