Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:42 pm 

Torturing myself getting on this site since we can't come this summer :cry: but whenever I see a post about Sea Watch I have to read it. We have stayed there the last 5-6 times and LOVE IT!! I think you would enjoy it on your July trip - they have a DJ on Tuesday/Thursday which is always fun.

Sometimes we get the package where they include 10 coupons for their breakfast buffet - the food is good and love starting my day eating out on the deck. They have a guy that makes waffles/omelets - he is really nice and funny!

Our DIL came with us for the first time last year and she really liked it. We started out with a 2 bedroom condo but it was lacking several things in the kitchen so after the 2nd or 3rd time I called to complain (which that is the first time I've ever complained about anything) they upgraded up to a 3 bedroom condo in the south tower which was great because there were five of us.

Enjoy your trip in July - so jealous!!

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:12 pm 

We really enjoyed Sea Watch last fall and would love to go back there. Our July vacation will be back at Windy Hill Dunes since Sea Watch does not have 4 bedroom condo's :cry:

Sorry you will not make it go MB this year :cry: