All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 pm 

Written by Barb
Paradise Resort
Nov 5-11 2017

Click here for report

Image Paradise Resort Nov 2017 photo album Image

Our Myrtle Beach trip photo album

Last edited by dbusguy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:04 am 
Site Admin

Barb, thanks for your trip review and the photos! I know how time-consuming that can be - especially the adding photos part - but you did a wonderful job!

Sorry your arrival was too late in the year to get to the top of the Pavilion Garage. I should have though of that. Once the parking meters are taken down (Oct. 1) that frees up a lot of city parking and with many tourists gone there is really no need to keep all the levels open. However, we enjoyed spending time with you and Don enjoying the State Parks, etc.

We have not yet visited the dinosaurs at Brookgreen. The times we've been there since the opening the sun/shadows were wrong and my motto is "If I can't take my camera, I'm not going."

Thanks for showing us your room and balcony view. We thought you made a good choice with Paradise Resort. Very efficient use of space and excellent ocean view from the patio!

Thanks again for writing this review. It was great seeing you and Don (y'all Canadians) again!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:37 am 

Hey, Don and Barb... Seems like last night you were still here... I sure did like your trip report for your stay at Paradise Resort... That was a really nice place to stay... I was impressed after viewing your unit of how nice everything was. The kitchen was just like being home. Just a bit smaller, but all conveniences. We look forward to saving a day for your next visit this way... And of course, you need to work in the day trip to Historic Charleston. Your Summerville leg takes you close to Beckley, WV, where I normally visit each fall to catch up with my old school buddies. Loved the Fall foliage too. Special thanks for all your Canadian history lessons. I never knew the CNE was just for a short time each year. I guess when I saw it, I just managed to hit it right.

Hey, Thanks again for sharing your stay, We'll see you soon... I know you're counting the hours...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:02 pm 

Great report. Pictures always make tagging along seem like I am actually there with you. I need to figure out how to do that sometime. Your pictures showed how much you packed into a week. You sure had awesome tour guides in Patrish and Wally. Thanks for taking the time to do such a nice job sharing your vacation. :)