|Myrtle Beach Message Board
|New Resturants opening - Ryan's closes Surfside & Conway
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||patrish [ Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:43 pm ]|
|Post subject:||New Resturants opening - Ryan's closes Surfside & Conway|
From The Sun News....
By Emily Smith
For The Surge
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/entert ... 88897.html
▪ A new breakfast joint is scheduled to hit the beaches of Myrtle Beach, this time in the shape of Famous Toastery. This restaurant got its start in North Carolina back in 2005 and has since become a franchise company to allow more locations and local ownership.
Famous Toastery became a popular option for breakfast food because of their fresh ingredients and great service, so there’s no doubt this restaurant will fit in well in Myrtle Beach. Like most great breakfast houses, customers can order whatever they want, no matter the time of day.
Currently the owners of the Grand Strand’s first Famous Toastery, Tim and Michelle McGinnis, hope to have the restaurant open by summer. Keep an eye on The Surge to find out when Carolina Forest’s newest restaurant will celebrate their grand opening.
▪ In case you haven’t heard, many employees of Ryan’s Buffet in multiple South Carolina locations suddenly found themselves without a job the weekend of March 5. This includes the Ryan’s Buffet in Surfside and Conway. The closure of these two Grand Strand locations came without warning, and left in their wake many angry employees and customers.
It has since been revealed that the parent company, Hometown Buffet, Inc, has filed for bankruptcy. It’s been known for a while that the company was closing numerous Ryan’s locations, but given the popularity of the Surfside and Conway restaurants, the sudden shut-down came as an unpleasant surprise.
For the time being, the Ryan’s location in North Myrtle Beach remains open. They can still be reached at 843-272-1051, and guests can find out more information about this buffet at ryans.com or facebook.com/ryansbuffet.
▪ After decent success with their location in Surfside, Kings Sushi opened a second location in North Myrtle Beach. If their name isn’t a giveaway, this Asian restaurant specializes in sushi and is also a type of buffet.
Instead of having their food lined up for customers to choose, however, they are given a list to choose from after paying the buffet price. They can then mark what they would like and give the menu to their waiter who will then bring the food after it is prepared.
Their second location in North Myrtle Beach is at 801 U.S. 17 South and can be reached by calling 843-272-3024. Currently, both locations use the same social media page, facebook.com/kingssushi, and do not have a separate functioning website yet.
▪ The first of many changes to come, Oz celebrated a soft opening on March 11 at Broadway at the Beach. This new nightclub is part of the Celebrations Nitelife community and is already being well-used by locals and spring break visitors.
For more information about Broadway’s nightlife hub, visit any of their social media sites, like facebook.com/celebrationsnitelife or their numerous Twitter handles. Oz specifically can be reached at 843-444-3500 and at 1320 Celebrity Circle. The party starts at 9p.m. and goes on until the wee hours of the morning, though holidays and special occasions may change that.
▪ The long awaited new arrival on the Marshwalk in Murrells Inlet plans to open March 25. The Claw House is the first building to be built in this popular area in close to twenty years and plans to bring a great New England seafood experience to our Lowcountry.
Lobster is going to be the star here, to much excitement, but other North Atlantic favorites aren’t going to be left out. There is a raw bar for fresh shellfish and other great seafood options, including some turf for those who don’t care to surf.
The Claw House has a functioning website, theclawhouse.com, complete with a counter marking the seconds to the opening. At this point, they don’t have the menu up but no doubt it will come soon. Located at 4097 Business 17 in Murrells Inlet, this new lobster house can also be reached at 843-651-0664 or their page, facebook.com/theclawhouse.
▪ Bondfire Dining has welcomed a new restaurant into their fold, and after completing some renovations, the Noizy Oyster opened back up. Bondfire Dining, owners of the wildly popular ART, and The Chemist, have not only given this seafood restaurant a new look but also an updated menu. This includes seafood favorites that the Noizy Oyster was originally known for, but also some new arrivals that will send your experience over the top.
The Noizy Oyster is still located at 101 S. Kings Highway and can be reached at 843-205-3434. They also have a website, noizyoysterbar.com, with a menu and a Facebook page under the restaurant’s name. They are open from 11 in the morning until 2a.m. every day of the week.
Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/entert ... rylink=cpy
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group