Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:02 pm 

I started my deep appreciation for Myrtle Beach in approximately 1974.... I was the grand old age of 2.... between my parents and grandparents i had the chance to go to MB practically every year since and sometime multiple times in a year... now here i sit in a sort of reflexion of all the past MB trips and one thing is for certain... i grew up as an only child and was not spoiled as my parents were comfortable but not rich and they also wanted to instill in my certain values that didnt include me getting everything i wanted... however birthdays and christmas's were kind to me... that all being said.... i sit here now as a father of two little girls...(10months and 3 yrs) i can not remember hardly anything i got as a child with only a few really special exceptions... but burned into my memory are all the experiences i had at MB the good and the bad..... its those memories (even the bad) that always bring a smile to my face.... now i find myself as a father passing on old memories and helping to create new ones as well.... our 3 yr old already is beach obsessed like me... drives mommy crazy when in january she is asking how soon till our next MB trip.... fills me with joy and happiness... just to know that something or maybe someplace that holds such a special place in my heart is a place where my daughters will find happy memories to last there whole lives as well... to everyone that reads this all the way down here to the bottom.... i wish you health and happiness and most importantly.... happy Myrtle Beach memories...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for sharing your memories. We have several others who, like you, remember their parents bringing them to Myrtle Beach. Now bring their children. Myrtle Beach has provided some wonderful memories over many, many years!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall