Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:10 pm 

luvmb..we are planning on pulling out at 9 am on Friday Sept 11th. It takes us about 10 hrs to get down there and will be arriving around 7pm, give or take because my hubby drives like a mad man. He will not stop for anything but gas and when he does you better go potty whether you need to or not. We will be staying with my dad in Little River untill we can check into the condo on Saturday. I am so ready to get there too. So much rain up here in Pittsburgh. We haven't had much of a summer at all. Ready for some sun and sand!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:03 am 

loco.. we will be leaving at 4 am on the 12th and the route we usually take takes us about 8 hours and that's stopping for breakfast and gas and allowing for traffic...(we usually take 23 south to asheville , then spartanburg, columbia, florence and on in) This year he is looking at taking I77 S and into 74S .. suppose to be an hour shorter. Our friends took it last weekend and he drives like a nut and he got there in 6 hrs. I don't know .. I kinda want to go our old way which is good! We usually get there around noon and have lunch. Last year our condo was ready after lunch and we got to check in then.

Rain! OMG... I'm so sick of rain. I just got a text from MB that said they'll be in triple digits again... I want triple digits and sun!