Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Finially We Return
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 am 

After taking a non vacation last year, due to the inability of our son and daughter-in-laws work and school schedule--they were not even able to get 2 days off in a row at any time last summer, we will be in Myrtle Beach July 23-30. We usually check in/ out on the weekends, but again, due to work schedule, the kids can't be off for 2 consecutive weekends, thus the Tues.-tues. trip. Both Chris and Amy are full time members of the Prince Edward county Rescue Squad. They work crazy hours and crazy shifts, never the same hours 2 days in a row, and sometimes 18 straight hours. Yes, it's a tough schedule, but they LOVE their work, and that helps.
And our Grandson, Chris Jr. He's now approaching 4 yrs. old. where does the time go ????? Wally and Patrish took some great pics 2 years ago, and they are on my Facebook page-Jeff Rowan-. Lil Chris with his "binkey" LOL!!!! Now he's 3 1/2, and a handful of everything a 3 yr. old can be, but WE love him DEARLY!!! On tp of that, the kids are moving into their own place this week. We let them stay with us so they couls stockpile cash and establish a credit rating. Now they are ready. Both connie and I are a combined happy/sad. But we know it for the best.
Enough for now. Looking forward to being back at the ONLY place to vacation this july, and a possible meet up or 2. See ya all soon.