Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Weather
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:38 am 

Not looking like much will change. Saw an extended temperature graph and most of the U.S. is going to be below average for the next 10 days. I'm not being greedy, just wish we could get somewhere around average for this time of year. May hit 60 degrees here today, but the average high is supposed to be 70. Thursday night the temperature was 75 degrees and at 3 p.m Friday it was 45. :BandHead:

Post subject: Re: Weather
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:44 pm 

I put in a new pool last year instead of coming to Myrtle Beach. The cover ripped to shreds from the tail end of Hurricane Sandy and thus it was uncovered all winter (sunlight burning off the Chlorine.)

I'm not ready to mess with the pool. It was still crystal clear up until Thursday when we saw 82°. From the weather warming up, the water temp warmed up past 60 and I noticed Friday it is no longer crystal clear. Algae is starting to bloom.

Hoping I could get it to not go full blown green pool, I headed out Saturday to do some pool work, hooking up the filter and getting some bleach in the pool. It was 32° and snow flurrying and I'm out working on the pool :BandHead:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7