Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

I heard from a local about this Early Bird menu. We invited our neighbors, Don and Carol, to try it out with us. Then we remembered that Vicki and Kay were still in Myrtle Beach, so we invited them to come along.

The entrees are priced at 9.99, and all 6 of us decided it met and exceeded our expectations.

I took a picture of the kabobs I ordered, but the photo doesn't make it look good so I'm not posting it. You will just have to take my word for it! :clown:

Angus Steakhouse is located next door (across the street) from the Dairy Queen, at 2011 S. Kings Hwy.

Carol and I ordered the Beef & Veggie Kabob. It had plenty of beef chunks and veggies (onion, mushroom, green pepper and small tomatoes. ) Don and Wally ordered Sirloin Steak and Vicki enjoyed the Chicken Parmesan. (There was so much Chicken Parmesan on her plate that we could have split it 6 ways and called it supper.) I don't remember what Kay ordered. The Early Bird specials all come with a choice of one side and a basket of dinner rolls.

The waiter was excellent. He checked back with us at least 3 times during the time we were there to be sure we didn't need anything else, and that we were happy with our meals.

Bottom line...a real deal for the price, and we will visit again!

Here is their Happy Hour menu:
http://www.angussteakandseafood.com/happy-hour/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall