Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Liberty Steakhouse
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:53 am 

This has always been one of our favorites, and we enjoyed it again this year.

We ordered the Pretzels and Cheese Fries as appetizers. We love them both and it's too hard to choose! The pretzels are still very good, they come with a honey mustard and a spicy mustard. I miss though, how years ago they came with 3 mustards, including a stone ground, all of them house made. They used to tell you what they were, etc. These now are just bottled I think.

I ordered the chili, it's soooo good here. Dave got the ribs. This was his first time ordering them, he usually gets the burger with crabmeat on top. He really enjoyed the ribs. I don't really remember what the kids got, I want to say chicken strips for Josh and maybe a mac n cheese for Jessi? Dave and Jessi finished all theirs, I didn't even come close, and Josh had some chicken left. We took back to the condo some chili (they gave me a bowl), a pretzel, cheese fries and a chicken strip. Delicious chili cheese fries for me for lunch the next day!!

Overall, we were still very happy with Liberty. Have never had a bad meal here. We also got 10% off our bill by using our receipt from T-Bonz the night before. I think that saved us $6 or so.

Post subject: Re: Liberty Steakhouse
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:03 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the review, and the photo! I'm glad to read a good review since I've heard some mixed opinions this year. We've always enjoyed Liberty, and like you, have not had a bad meal there. Same goes for their sister restaurant, T-Bonz. (Have not tried Capriz yet.)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

Post subject: Re: Liberty Steakhouse
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:03 am 

We mentioned that we might try Capriz next time. Since we always love Liberty, were satisfied with T-Bonz...why not?