Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:48 pm 
Site Admin

We always enjoy Liberty Steakhouse! It's close to home, the restaurant is huge so we seldom have a long wait, and we have never had a bad meal here.

Last night I ordered the Sirloin and Wally enjoyed the Roast Prime The prices include a nice salad (choice of tossed or Caesar) bread, and 1 side choice.

Bread in a basket. Half of it went out the door with us to feed the fish and ducks.

Marinated Sirloin 10oz. Teriyaki Sauce w/pineapple round 19.95
My "side" Baked Potato w/sour cream & butter

Roast Prime Rib rubbed w/spices and roasted. Served with horseradish sauce & au juice. 12 oz. 17.95
Wally's "side" Baked Sweet Potato

Everything was very good. Both the baked potato and sweet potato were HUGE! Our server, Donna, was excellent. She checked with us several times throughout the meal to be sure everything was all right, and to refill drinks.

Outside the door and into the heat again, we were surprised BAB was so busy. I guess by next week it will have emptied out a lot. But we enjoy the crowds and playing "tourist." We hate that it is starting to get dark so early as we wanted toget home before dark to get the yard watered...but we almost didn't make it. By 8:15 PM Wally was watering in darkness!

Catch a Fish (outside Liberty)

Someone giving away "balloons for a tip" near Liberty's front door

We saw drummers whose drums were made from household items. They were showing kids how to hold drumsticks and use them on a drum.

Then we saw them a short time later, and noticed their "tip jars." (See the first two drummers.)

I wonder if they had permission from BAB to do this, or if they just showed up. Either way, it looked like a lot of fun for the kids.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:21 pm 

The food sure looked yummy!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:07 pm 

Sounds like you had a great evening Patrish! We are looking forward to visiting Liberty soon :nanner:

Vacation pics 2014

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:52 pm 
Forum Support

Thanks Patrish. Looks wondrful! We will probably end up here or the BBQ place our next time at BATB. No more JBMV for us.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:14 am 

Liberty Steak House is one of our favorites! This visit, Mike had the BBQ Chicken and Ribs Combo with garlic mashed potatoes, and I had the Honey Bourbon chicken breast (this is a whole not half breast) with sweet baked potato. Both of our meals were delicious! We also ordered Liberty's home brewed root beer. Sadly it didn't come in a frosted mug, but it was so good! We had a nice window table in the dining room and watched the speedboat on the lake. Our server did a nice job. Our bill was about $40.

You can't go wrong here. If you haven't tried it yet, they do have a nice happy hour deal in the bar with some very good appetizers. We have done this many times and with just 2 appetizers and fountain drinks, you can easily walk out of there for under $20 for 2 people.

Vacation pics 2014

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:33 pm 

Thanks Patrish
Thats another place to add to our list

Image Paradise Resort Nov 2017 photo album Image

Our Myrtle Beach trip photo album