Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chuck's Steakhouse
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 am 

Chuck’s is another one of the so called local favorites. As a matter of fact the reason Doug wanted to go there is because I think Bob & Bonnie mentioned it at the meet up. Locals always know the hot spots right??

Sorry I didn’t take an pics for some reason.

When you arrive they have a cheese and cracker station where you serve yourself some cheese and crackers. I thought this little touch was very nice. I enjoyed the cheese.

They have a self serve salad bar and it was very well stocked. I am a picky salad person but this one passed my test.

Doug ordered a sirloin special they had and I must say it looked wonderful. It was big (which always makes him happy) juicy and very tender. He was pleased and even said we needed to come back to Chucks next July.

I ordered the ribs and oh my were they good. As a matter of fact they were excellent. They were falling off the bone and the bbq sauce was very good. I don’t normally order ribs, but I was tired of steak and seafood. It was a good choice. I will order them again when we go back.

The service and food were very good at Chucks. We give them an A.

Post subject: Re: Chuck's Steakhouse
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm 

I remember Chuck's being an annual stop when I was a kid. My dad would take us there every trip down and the food was always good. Not as many choices back then and you could always count on Chuck's being a good pick. I think we did eat there last about seven or eight years ago, but it stopped being a regular stop years ago.. I guess we stopped going because we stay in Surfside now. With so many good choices in the Surfside and MB areas we just don't want to drive all the way to Restaurant Row. Good choice for those of you staying in that area though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:32 am 

Hit Chucks last night have been going there since the early 80s. It was excellent as usual and the waiter comped us 2 of our 4 bowls of baked onion soup since he said they did not look full enough what at pleasant suprise. Always a good time there.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:30 am 

I have my coupon printed and ready for Chucks. :nanner: It was really good last fall.