Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: T- Bonz Barefoot Landing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:23 pm 

We ate here for the first time on Sunday, August 12th. I ordered the Filet, Dave the Rib-Eye and the kids both got Chicken Tenders I believe. Started off with bread, which was quite good. Neither DH nor I ordered salads, wish they were included like Outback ;) My Filet was very good. Not the best I've ever had, but good. Dave enjoyed his Rib-eye, again, not the best, but good. He had fries and I had baked potato. Kids enjoyed theirs just fine. Service was decent, the waiter actually came by TOO much. Guess he wasn't busy enough. We had no wait, arrived about 5:45 PM. When we left, only about 6:30 (very quick service), there were a LOT of people waiting. We had a $5 off coupon from one of those discount ticket stands. Prices weren't too bad, would have been better with a salad included. To me, they were typical "beach" prices.

Overall, good, not fantastic. I would go back, but it's not a MUST DO. Satisfied my steak craving! Oh, and the receipt gives you 10% off your order at one of their other restaurants within 7 days. Liberty Steakhouse is a favorite of ours, so we put that to use!!