Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Logan's Roadhouse
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:08 am 

I think this place gets overlooked since it's a chain restaurant. We visited the one near Barefoot Landing. We walked in with our party of 8 and were seated right away. The place is huge. Our waitress was simply fantastic. Best waitress we had all week. She explained the new menu options, made suggestions for our kids who weren't sure what they wanted. Answered our questions and had detailed knowledge of everything right down to the drinks. She brought bread :notworthy: and salads and drinks quickly and kept the bread coming. Did I mention we had 4 boys with us? LOL. The food came out quickly and was amazing. We had sirloin steaks, hamburgers and the brewski something or other. The kids had mac and cheese, mozzarella sticks (I have a kid that I swear lives on bread and cheese, but I pick my battles ) and steak tips. Nothing fancy, but the food was delicious, the drinks were tasty (I highly recommend the peach and tie dye roadhouse teas!!) and the service was top notch. It was one of our best meals of the week and for my crew of 4, with drinks included, it was around $40, which is a STEAL!!! It of course was more than that because we left our waitress a well deserved great tip. But seriously, don't discount this place if you want a great meal and a good price. Bonus, they can accommodate large groups fairly easily. For the record, we eat here every year, not sure why I haven't done a review before, but it has been consistently great!!
Melissa

Post subject: Re: Logan's Roadhouse
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:40 am 

We have Logan's Roadhouse near us in Parkersburg. Always great service and good food...we will have to check out the one in Myrtle Beach! Thanks!

Post subject: Re: Logan's Roadhouse
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:34 pm 
Site Admin

We've not been to the BFL location, but we've eaten a few times at the location near Costco in Myrtle Beach. Have to agree with everything Peanut said.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall