Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Liberty Brewery BATB
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:57 pm 

Although its not a brewery, they will have some craft beer competition with the new American Tap House going in Celebrity Square.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 am 

Well, Liberty redeemed itself this year!!! :cheerleader: We were going to eat in the beer garden for happy hour but the patio was full of smokers so we decided to head inside. Walked right in, no wait, at 6:00pm, hmmmm. Never done that before. Our waitress was awesome. I ordered the salmon and farrow salad (wasn't sure what that was, but the waitress said it was very popular) hubby got a burger, one kid got a grilled cheese and the other munchkin ordered the pretzels and cheese. Now, I'm not a foodie per say, but I can appreciate a great plate of food. If I were the type, I would have taken a picture of my plate when it came out. It truly was the prettiest plate of food I have ever seen. The farrow salad was a type of broccoli slaw, with slivered almonds, shaved brussel sprouts (which I usually detest) and a number of other things mixed in. The salmon was set upon this nest of deliciousness and it was topped with a swirl of roasted red pepper sauce. OMG...It was absolutely divine. Heavenly even. Hubby loved his burger, and the kids were happy too. I am so happy to have had a such a great experience here again, we have always loved this place but the past few years have been subpar. For us, its just not a beach trip with out a stop here. Hubby and I have spent many hours in the beer garden before and after kids, and it's just a special place for us.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:11 am 
Site Admin

I'm happy to hear this! You meal sounds wonderful!

It's not uncommon to hear bad reviews during tourist season simply because the restaurants are bound to have off-nights. I'm usually ready to give them another chance, but if the 2nd experience is as bad as the first I'll find somewhere else to spend my money...unless some of the locals tell me it's safe to go back.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall