Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Extreme Pizza
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:54 pm 

We finally got around to trying out Extreme Pizza, a newer place at Broadway at the Beach. Overall impression was positive. The menu is a little different, some really unusual pizzas. We got in on the generous happy hour (up til 7pm) and ordered a dozen wings (2 sauce split even) for $6. The buffalo flavor wings were excellent. The sweet BBQ wings were good. As for the main course, I opted for the individual size Baja 1000, basically a very elaborate Mexican pizza. Not bad, but not the best pizza around. Same review for my son's individual sausage only pizza. My daughter's sub with spiced ham, salami, pepperoni and provolone was met with her approval and the fries were pretty good for a pizza place. My wife went with a gluten-free pizza which she really loved.

Nice setting, friendly staff, fair prices and 10% local's discount. Only complaint was the usual $2, or so, additional fee for gluten-free was an outrageous $8. My wife never saw this or she would've gotten something else.

Post subject: Re: Extreme Pizza
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:34 am 
Site Admin

Sorry I missed this post. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

>....additional fee for gluten-free was an outrageous $8....
That is outrageous! People really need to let these restaurants know how they feel and that without changes they will be losing business!

We have not tired it yet, but I like the look of the new patio overlooking Lake Broadway. I don't think the former tenant (Amici's) had a Happy Hour, so this too should bring in a lot of business.

And thanks for the recommendation. We love happy hours and early bird specials, so this will go on our list! :cool:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall