Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New to board from Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:41 pm 

I am new to the board but not to Myrtle Beach. It's been 18 years for me and 25 or so for the family coming down to Myrtle Beach. We come down from Iowa and New York to meet my aunt from North Carolina at her condo on Shore Drive. Maybe some of you can help me out, it seems like we eat at the same places every year so I was wondering if there are any good places we should go eat at? I prefer BBQ ribs, my brother in law prefers all you can eat crab lets, and I don't know what the rest prefer they just go where ever lol. I hope I get some good suggestions before we get there in August. Plus find out all the good places to go site seeing and all that good stuff, that includes mini golf, we can't go to Myrtle Beach without going mini golfing.

Rick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:40 pm 

Welcome to the board. Will be interesting to hear about your drive to the beach.........

Just below Shore Drive is area called Restaurant Row. I'm sure the all you can eat places would fill your crab leg needs. In the same area is a Duffy Street Seafood location. Not sure about all you can eat but the TV commercial they have on TV33 shows a plate stacked high with crab legs. If anything might be better quality legs than at a buffet.

Been a few years since we had ribs at the beach. We hit Wild Wing Café in Barefoot Landing. Not saying they were the best ever but they were good. If NFL pre-season has started it's a great place to eat ribs and watch games.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:35 pm 

Welcome! IOWA and I thought I lived far from the beach! I loved the ribs at TBones in Murrells Inlet. AYCE seafood buffets aren't my thing...so can't recommend, but I liked Duffy's as Alan mentioned.

SeaWatch Resort 2010
Monterey Bay 2007
Dayton House 2005
Crown Reef Resort 1998
Palace Resort 1997
Bluewater resort 1994