Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sea Watch Villas
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm 

Hi, I know a few of you have stayed at Sea Watch….have you ever stayed in the Wyndham Villas part? We have decided last minute to come down for a few days week of July 18 but can only get a 2 bedroom condo. I found (can't remember which site I was on) a 3 bedroom so have been emailing the realty company and they said it is a Villa. Do you get a very good view of the ocean, is the balcony a nice size, and how about the villa itself. This gentleman was telling me most of them are pretty much the same.

Thanks!!!!

Post subject: Re: Sea Watch Villas
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:03 pm 

I am going out on a limb here and trying to remember, but I believe the villas are sandwiched between the North & South towers. I would just ask the reality company and you could call Seawatch and ask their opinion. Also, Google Seawatch and you will see the villas located between the two towers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:16 pm 

Check this out. Not the greatest beach view. Do you have to stay at Seawatch? I found several nice 2 bedroom condos for your week on VRBO with a much better view. Can you tell the view is important to me :lol: Good Luck!

http://www.beachcombervacations.com/vir ... iewer.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:39 pm 

We have stayed at Sea Watch the last few times we have come down and love it there. I thought those were the villas in the back. The problem we are running into this year is we are only coming Tuesday - Saturday and it is a VERY last minute decision. We would really like a 3 bedroom but since this is short notice they are sold out. I found on some realty website a 3 bedroom villa but we are so spoiled of being beach front that we would rather be crowded than not have a view. Also, we really like the location of SW - Kingston Plantation is also sold out of 3 bedroom unless we want to spend $799 a night!!!

Thanks for the link and I may call a couple places but will probably stay put!! We had a family wedding in CO last summer and couldn't come to the beach so I'm so excited even if it is only a five day trip!! :wav: :sunny: :sunny: Plus I'm from Ohio and we have been flooded with rain and cool temps!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:47 pm 

If I had read a little closer I would have realized you were not staying the entire week. I also would stay put. Not many places out there that do not rent by the week this time of year. Enjoy your vacation!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:09 pm 

Persistence pays off!!!!! I've been checking Sea Watch's website everyday (most days twice) and just now they showed availability for a 3 bedroom so I called and got reservation changed!!!!
:nanner: :nanner:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:13 am 
Site Admin

"Persistence pays off!!"
Wow...it sure does! Congratulations! :cool:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:45 pm 

Good for you! Now you have a view :lol: