Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Fiesta Villas in NMB
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:15 pm 

Has anyone ever heard of Fiesta Villas in NMB? It is a small place across the street from the ocean and very basic. We are looking for something inexpensive b/c money is very limited this trip and have found this at a very reasonable rate. While we want something inexpensive, we also don't want a dump. It is a 1 bedroom unit which will provide some much needed privacy and space from our 2 kids. It is at 30th Ave N. in Cherry Grove, which is our favorite area.

Post subject: Re: Fiesta Villas in NMB
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:26 pm 

I don't have any information on it, but I saw your post on The Dis :) so I googled and can't really get any information on it! Other than on Elliott Rentals website. Not even on Tripadvisor. I have seen a couple bad reviews on the company though on Tripadvisor. Mostly customer service and cleaning issues.

I don't have much info on NMB though, I love to be in he middle of the action :)

Hope you find some help :)

~Kari~

Post subject: Re: Fiesta Villas in NMB
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm 

Unit I'm seeing is a one bedroom through Eliiott. No actual experience with Fiesta Villas but I'm visualizing small units.
Great location. 30th Ave in Cherry Grove. Two to three blocks (short blocks) north to Cherry Grove Pier. Small bar and grill on the pier for a cold drink in the evening. Five to six blocks south to Sea Mountain Highway. Main hub of Cherry Grove. Groceries, pizza, ice cream, seafood, bike rentals and such within easy walk.

For budget trips we have stayed at Beach Cottage. Two bedroom units for maybe $50 more than Fiesta. Four to five blocks south of Sea Mountain Highway. Listed as second row but really by the time you count the driveway and parking lot it's more like third/fourth row. With little ones you might need a buggy to help carry beach toys. Small pond//lake in behind units. Have watched people fish there if Dad and kids need something to do.

Elliott is a good outfit. They monitor Trip Advisor and when they hear of a problem they contact the person making the complaint. Not unusual for them to make things right.