Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 am 

Hi all, wondering if anyone can share a little info about this resort. I just booked a 3 bedroom condo here for my family in two weeks. Everything looks great online but a little info from anyone who has stayed here would be appreciated. Is the area very secluded? is it easy to get from one area to another inside the complex itself? Is it asnice as it looks online? Appreciate ANYTHING you want to share...thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:17 pm 

It is a very nice property, 10 minutes from Barefoot Landing, minutes from Lake Arrowhead Rd and Restaurant Row, a few more minutes to Carolina Opry and Pirates Adventure. All times are without traffic :)

It is a nice area and central to both north and south activities, it just is not in walking distance to anything, but you already propably knew that.

You will enjoy your time here

Smile

Gary

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

We knew some people who owned a timeshare there. It's a lovely location with a good beach. If you're renting from an owner, perhaps you'll have access to the very nice sport & health club. Lots of pools, lazy river, and restaurants nearby. They used to offer children's programs...not sure if they are still doing that. You should have a wonderful time!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Myrtle-B ... 550?v=wall

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:55 am 

Yes this is almost a year late but I thought I'd comment for anyone thinking of staying here.
We stayed here last August, extended family of 7 adults and 2 two year olds in a 3 bedroom condo. Very large condo and nicely furnished. This actually worked out very well for us rather than 3 individual motel rooms, the grandkids had plenty of room to run around. Beautiful property, nice pools, easy access to the beach, shops and restaurants next door at the Hilton (there is a short walkway connecting both properties). I was most worried about the resort being farm removed from the "action" and while yes it is a distance from the boardwalk, I was actually very satisfied with the location. We visited all the popular attractions and none seemed a very long drive at all. Hope this helped someone...we are returning this August and can't wait!