Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Medieval Times
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:32 pm 

Medieval Times
is a combination of a dinner and a show that features Knights dressed in full Medieval garb each representing a section of the audience
Blue-youngest
Yellow-Spanish
Red-high adventure
Black&White- warrior priest
Red&Yellow-confident
Green-the mercenary.
Arrive early it is first come first serve, the castle seats approximately
1000, but you can pay extra and get Royalty seating which is in the front 3 rows.

Admission includes full-course meal, eaten as it was eaten back in the Middle Ages
-- with no utensils and a live performance, consisting of jousting and hand to hand choreographed combat.

Follow the above link to get more information about the Knights, horses, the menu, purchase tickets online and visit the gift shop.

Cheer your knight to victory as he battles for the right to choose his Queen of Love and Beauty and when you return make sure you post a report and tell us which Knight represented your section as well post a trip report.

Our 2006
and 2007
Myrtle Beach
Trip Report

Post subject: Re: Medieval Times
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:18 pm 

Attended this show on the 9th October on a two for one offer, Lynda and I enjoyed it, the "fighting" is quite realistic and when the swords hit each other the sparks do fly. The food eaten with your hands, comprised of a soup in a cup, a large piece of chicken, small pork ribs, jacket potato a drink and a desert was OK. The show has changed from when we saw it last time and you have to admire the skill of the actors and the horses and their riders who have put together a good show. The only slight letdown from my point of view was that I found it difficult to hear the King's daughter, her voice may have been the wrong tone for me.