Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Legends in Concert
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:46 am 

Legends in Concert is a Vegas-style show located in Surfside Beach.

For more than twenty years, Legends in Concert has performed with tributes from
Madonna, Michael Jackson, Garth Brooks, Bruce Springsteen and Prince to Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Ray Charles, The Temptations and Elvis Presley.

Legends has a seating capacity of 950, a live orchestra, state of the art features that include lighting, sound, video and special effects.

Follow the link above and you can read bios of some of the performers, purchase tickets online ($5.00 off adult ticket online only), view seating charts, info on group packages and much more.

If you happen to catch this great show please post a report here in this section as well as a trip report.

Our 2006
and 2007
Myrtle Beach
Trip Report

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:01 pm 

The shows are very good. They are different every year. My wife and I really enjoyed the show and the performers come out after the show and let you take pictures of you and them together or by there self. Garland

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:41 pm 

We were just at Legends on Feb. 22. The show was Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! The 4 Tops were the best, but Madona, Rod Stewart, Alan Jackson and Elvis were also very very good. This was the 3rd time we have been to Legends and it was enjoyable every time.

Post subject: good show!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:28 pm 

I, too, enjoyed Legends. We have been to Alabama, Carolina Opry, Palace Theater to see Frankie Valli, Legends, Good Vibrations, Medevile Times, as well as others. I really liked Good Vibrations last year, and "ALL THAT" was in it, how cool is "all that?" (little joke)
I really enjoyed all the shows, but Legends was pretty cool...and when I went, I was only 16 or 17 and I still enjoyed it.[/b]

Post subject: Legends
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:59 am 

We did not get to the Legends this year but did go 4/06 and enjoyed it immensely. We had my 18 year old daugher with us and she enjoyed it as well! The 4 Tops, Garth Brooks, Louis Armstrong, Trisha Yearwood and Elvis were all excellent entertainers/impersonators. The 4 Tops had us about out of our seats! We loved it! Although Elvis was closest to my daughter in age (and definitely a cutie!) I think of all the entertainers that night, she loved Louis the best. What a wonderful world! Jeanne

Post subject: Legends in Concert
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm 

Attended on the last normal night before they opened for the Xmas show, theatre almost full. Really good show, acts were the Blues Brothers, Elvis, Ray Charles, Roy Orbison and Dolly Parton, for me the stars were Roy Orbison and Dolly Parton closely followed by the Blues Brothers. All the "stars" were there afterwards to chat and have photographs taken with the audience. Show well worth going to.