Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Compass Cove
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 am 

Just wanted to add to the reviews for this hotel. We just stayed there 6/21 thru 6/28 and it was amazing. Much quieter than other places we have stayed, didn't seem as crowded on the beach as (like someone else stated) the hotel has a wide footprint and the crowd was more spread out. There are more pools and water features than we could use in a week, and we liked how their were lots of little spaces for sitting. Never had a problem finding a chair if we wanted one, the pools were clean and the hotel in general was very well taken care of. The first night there we noticed that there were quite a few pavers coming loose around the indoor pool, well, guess what was being fixed my Monday...yep, they had them all repaired by that night. The room was very clean and spacious, plenty of room for the 4 of us. We didn't even make it over to all of the pools at the other 2 buildings, we were in the Pinnnacle building most of the time. The indoor set up where the waterslides are is a great set up, and the pools were all very warm as well. Again, we loved it and will definately be back. I think we have finally found a place to come back to year after year.