Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:49 am 

Well my daughter and I will be celebrating both of our birthdays at MB. I was thinking Medevil times on mine...and this sounds crazy I think but Margaretteville for hers??? haha..

I want to go somewhere fun to eat for hers. I was thinking with the balloon guy and the stilt walkers that would be kind of neat. I am sure they also do something for birthdays...cake?

So, before I commit does anyone have any other great places..where maybe the kids get the special treatment??

or if you've been there what was it like..Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:18 pm 

Let me think a second.... I would say that I have had all three of my kids down in MB and they were all (and still are a little) afraid of the man on stilts and the hurricane at Margaritaville. It has too much going on for them (and they are normally very outgoing kids!) Just wanted to put that out there!

I asked my kids what their favorite restaurant is and they said "Sonic" :roll:

So let me think for them.... They always did really well at Nascar (lots of tvs and cars on the ceiling), but the food went so downhill in the last 3 years, we are striking it from our list! We like Creek Ratz because we can eat outside and they have a good selection of kids foods...

I don't know. At 1 yr. I think the idea is to go where YOU want to go (as long as it's casual). I'll keep thinking about places we go to eat!

Jaime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 am 

I second that kids might be afraid of Margaritaville..our 3 yr old granddaughter had the daylights scared out of her when the hurricane went off...

Also, unless you are there at an off hour the wait is really long... we went for lunch and there were no stilt walkers.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/ ... /event.png[/img]
[/url]