Myrtle Beach Message Board

Welcome to the Myrtle Beach Message Board Forum
Contact me: patrish@funbeaches.com

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Maggie Moo's
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 pm 

On the thread just down below, I declared Maggie Moo's my favorite!! Several years later and that still rings true!! I'm embarrassed to admit we ate here THREE times on vacation! Yikes! But, heck, when you're at the beach...

I got my favorite all 3 times - Dark Chocolate with Peanut Butter Topping and Brownies mixed in, in a waffle cone. DELICIOUS!! That dark chocolate is to die for. The first two times, it just wasn't quite enough PB for me, so the last time, I got double PB - PERFECT!! (This is really embarassing, LOL!)

Dave had it only once, choosing Kohr's the other 2 times at BL. He had one of their concoctions - strawberry with fudge and other stuff. He enjoyed it. The kids tried some different things - Rocky Road, a Cake Batter one, Cotton Candy I think. They loved them all.

Unfortunately, the service really wasn't good this time. the girls were all goofing around the first two times, as the line grew and grew. They were rude, hard to understand and kind of clueless. I even heard one girl MAKE FUN of a small child in line (she mimicked how he talked/kind of whined to his parent!!!). I have sent an email to corporate about this. Luckily the 3rd and last trip there was an older girl who seemed to have them under control and it was much better.

Still, not much can take away from my Maggie Moo's, not even bad service!!

Post subject: Re: Maggie Moo's
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

I'm assuming Maggie Moos has closed?!?!